Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
i want that gold ak47 title...i think imma stop at 9th prestige
I want the gold F2000 just becuz i know nobody else has it! lol That gun is the biggest piece of shit..but it's the only ar i haven't unlocked all the attachments for..also done all th smg's except the vector..workin on the lmg's now. I'm startin to see why i don't use some of these guns tho..they suck! I just want the gold title for every gun..but when i get pissed i go back to good ol (ACR/Heartbeat, scavenger, SP, last stand, wit the m1014/grip) Thats my bread and butter!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
haha i cant hit shit wit em..
sniper was the only thing i had maxed..like every gun with everything maxed...after i prestiged i realized that will never happen again...that took alot of fucking drugs, moreso than i even consume these days.

im like fighting to get the acog on the 50cal right now. prolly 4 more kills

Feb 15, 2006
I want the gold F2000 just becuz i know nobody else has it! lol That gun is the biggest piece of shit..but it's the only ar i haven't unlocked all the attachments for..also done all th smg's except the vector..workin on the lmg's now. I'm startin to see why i don't use some of these guns tho..they suck! I just want the gold title for every gun..but when i get pissed i go back to good ol (ACR/Heartbeat, scavenger, SP, last stand, wit the m1014/grip) Thats my bread and butter!!

yea f2k blows... u dont see that n the ak title at least i havent

a lot of ppl look past it but last stand is tha shit! ive always used it for my 3rd perk