Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
I ain't really sick of this game yet...but the team division is really starting to piss me the fuck off! I've lost my last like 10 matches straight and everytime i got the top score in the lobby! If i see a level 1 in the lobby I know he'll be on my team so i try to kick all the low levels before the teams even divide but i'm never the host!

Jan 5, 2007
Smh... what yall expect? its a shooter...
people knockin it for nothin.
games still dope whether you bored with it or not.
try some other games modes.
im excited for the maps and its gonna bring a little more life back to the game for me. fuck that price though... but shit, i mean some yall act ridiculous sayin the shit you do, like you want a handout or sumn...

Nov 15, 2007
lol that shit was funny but idk im still digging COD more than battlefield. yes random grenades are annoying but as long as you know where to not go and it doesnt happen as often as the mw1... plus the new maps! come on man!

Jan 5, 2007
i missed the point... hows it making fun of cod?

and bf2 has glitches, they just haven't been found. and hackers are can be on any game, just depends whos gonna take their time out to hack it...

i got bf2, its cool n all, it has its positives. but i still think cod ranks on it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if battlefield is anything like the demo i wouldnt buy that shit over modern warfare 2...where theres tanks and helicopters and shit the actual fighting mechanics is worse than gears of war 2...and that aint really acceptable in 2010...

and on battlefield you can spend like 5 minutes walking the fuck around on some big ass island no one else is on and have nothing happen to you because no one is near you...theres rarely a moment like that on mw2..youre gonna get merked, one way or another...and thats why a 'random grenade' wouldnt matter..battlefield seems so slow you could prolly throw a grenade and kill yourself

the mechanics in that shit was so bad i just waited for the dude to come out the door and killed him...he couldnt have thrown a grenade and killed me if he tried...plus on the demo atleast it was like "oh cool heres a weapon let me use it" i thought that was kinda weak, and the 3 people to pick from...bah...i didnt like the demo enough to cop

but i understand the getting mad at dying quick..exactly why i hated cod4, i just apparently realized its more realistic , get shot, die

Mar 13, 2003
and 360 owning muthafuckas wanna get down on MW2 tonight, im bored as fuck so hit me up, i'll play as long as i can til i get entirely fed up with it.