MICHAEL JACKSON'S FUNERAL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
I teared up when his daughter spoke. That was too much.
Love him or hate him. If you didn't tear up when his daughter spoke, then you must not have a soul.
Co-sign. That was the saddest part of the memorial. I mean it's sad for his parents, brothers and sisters, but they're all adults and should be able to cope. Then you look at his kids and realize how hard it must be for them to lose their only parent.

The entire service was done very nicely. All the performances were great, everyone who spoke was great. It was nice to see people address how much he contributed to charities and how much he did for everyone else.

did u guys really literally "tear up" lol fuckin girls

Oct 3, 2006
oh my bad ..i forgot we were on the set of Boyz N da hood and we have to be hard all the time
lol not like that, its jus funny how i think of you foos crying and wiping your tears off and sharing the tissue with your wife/sis/daughters..lol nm dont wanna make yall cry babys too butt hurt in this muthafucca

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i really still havent come to grips with mj dying. i cant lie tho niggas on the 4th were doing 4x too much with MJ songs. have you ever heard paisas yelling "AIIIEEE!!!" to billy jean? i have.

i was on my bed with a pillow over my head like shut the fuccck upppp shut the fuck upppppp

Apr 25, 2002
I got it recorded from this morning, will catch it later. I did see a few mins of it at one of the chaletecos in San Jo on the spanish channel....