MICHAEL JACKSON'S FUNERAL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
<-------------

burn the fucker.... Pope shit? lol@that... well yea I guess MJ and the Catholic church have some disgusting things in common.......

Jun 9, 2007
oh I'm sure it will be a huge scene, depends on how public the family decides to have it... I think if they want a big scene, they'll have one... could be like some Princess Di shit.... sad, but it wouldnt surprise me at all..

and btw I didn't give a shit about Princess Di or her funeral either...... but at least she didnt sleep with little boys.

Oct 1, 2006
If they gonna tow Mike's carcass through the city to the cemetery in a horse chariot, It'll make Diana's funeral look like a failed BBQ party at a rainy Sunday, hella people would show up there.

Jun 19, 2004
<-------------

burn the fucker.... Pope shit? lol@that... well yea I guess MJ and the Catholic church have some disgusting things in common.......
LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON ALONE!!!!!!!!!

YES HE MADE GREAT MUSIC, BUT HE'S STILL A GOD DAMN WERIDO AND ALLEGED PEDO. YES THE FUNERAL WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE SECOND COMMING OF CHRIST!

Nov 1, 2005
i'm thinking they could bury him @ neverland ranch and turn it into a westcoast version of graceland.they'd be making money from tourist for years to come.