MICHAEL JACKSON'S FUNERAL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Originally Posted by DFresh77 View Post
Imagine if he was still alive and a week later he comes out and says on TV with his funny voice..

"yeeheee, I'm still alive" ..would you hate him and stop listening to his music?

THEY WOULD LOCK HIS ASS UP FOREAL AINT THAT ILLEGAL LOL

Nov 1, 2005
^^that and plus you gotta realize that the jacksons have a lifestyle they're accustomed to (mainly provided by michael)..they ain't about to scale down becouse of his death.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
^^that and plus you gotta realize that the jacksons have a lifestyle they're accustomed to (mainly provided by michael)..they ain't about to scale down becouse of his death.
yup. Michael dies, the cash runs dry. Sad but true.
Its very unfortunate tho. But they could really do it up with Neverland, with tours, rides, IMAX showings of his concerts and videos.
But that funeral aint gonna be no 2 hour funeral. Its gonna be deep. like 8 hours long, like going to a convention.

Aug 20, 2003
DAM MY HOMIES SISTER TOLD ME THAT, SHES GUNNA SMASH TO L.A FOR THE MEMORIAL.I TOLD HER GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.THERES GUNNA BE A SHIT LOAD OF PEOPLE OUT THERE LOL.I SAID DONT GET YOUR PURSE TOOK OR YOUR CAR STOLEN LOL....

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
it'll probably be one of the biggest celebrity funerals in our life time. it would probably be like JFK, Pope John, Mother Teresa and Elvis funerals combined.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lol@cash runs dry, yall realize what his music is worth? and his assets? the only reason he is in debt is cause of his wild spending, his estate will blow up, pac died poor, but yall got any idea what his mama worth?