MICHAEL JACKSON'S FUNERAL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
I hope his funeral is like Biggies. And when the hearse passes me I'll pull up my ghetto blaster and bump some Off the Wall type shit.

Dec 4, 2006
Imagine if he was still alive and a week later he comes out and says on TV with his funny voice..

"yeeheee, I'm still alive" ..would you hate him and stop listening to his music?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^no props because the recycle him line was used twice before you in this thread

I'm guessing the funeral will be in Hollywood.....there's no way that shit's gonna be in fucking Gary Indiana

Jun 4, 2004
Yes.. I didn't read the whole thread... seen the opportunity on the front page and posted then seen the post above mine and on page 2 also.....

so to make up for My Bad...

here is a pic of Janet Jackson.... mmmmmmmmmmm:lick:

Nov 1, 2005
i'm thinking they could bury him @ neverland ranch and turn it into a westcoast version of graceland.they'd be making money from tourist for years to come.
^ yeah they would make a shit ton of money, but I doubt they're looking to get bank off of his death. That would be pretty sick in my opinion.
there's alotta talk about him being buried @ neverland..told ya!

Apr 25, 2002
^ yeah they would make a shit ton of money, but I doubt they're looking to get bank off of his death. That would be pretty sick in my opinion.
Don't ever put sickness past people. There are people out there that would have a loved one's body stuffed and put on display in front of a brothel if they knew they were gonna bank off it.

Not saying the Jackson will be looking to make money off of Michael's death, I'm just saying don't ever put it past someone.