List of known bootlegs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2007
i did and received some bullshit written in germany. didnt understand a word... he's also shill bidding. after I placed 200$ bid and told it here someone suddenly placed 200$ bid too. probably him tryin to get the best possible price.

LOL he has made a new account. third-coast

May 27, 2006
yea same here
but in the email it says as more people will report the items as easier for ebay to do something
so even if this automatic mail is bullshit it prolly helps if u report the cds

and i dont think that third-coast is a new account of tordedtm nine172 whatever

he had a nice lil auction up 2 days ago i bought some cds and it was all some really rare og stuff

haven received now but i will let ya know whats up as soon as they here

i think this third coast seller prolly bought murder inc and g slimm bootleg from nine or another place and now tries to get rid of em since he realized its bootlegs

thats what is the worst part of these bootleggin shit
first only the bootlegger himself sells the stuff but then after months they are all over and also some people sell em who dont even know its a bootleg

ITS PURE HATE

o and real name of nine172 is thorsten janssen
son of a bitch wrote me an email since i asked the seller nine172 about g slimm repress and u know what was his email???

tordedtm95@.....

son of a bitch doesnt even care if people know lol must feel really secure

May 27, 2006
i forgot
just checked my paypal account to see the name and email of this third-coast seller
and its completely different than nine172 name/email

so i hope the best for my cds lol will definitely let ya know when i received the stuff

May 27, 2006
haha i just looked at "third-coast" auction

in his auction he wrote

"I Do Not Sell CD´R Or Bootlegs! This IS 100% ORIGINAL US PRESSING"

now he adapted nine172 style lol and writes

"RINGCODE
CCG003G1320S DIDX 022666 H-TKY970902
14 TRACKS

Cd Comes With Complete Artwork In Near Mint Condition!
I Do Not Sell CD-R, This A Original Pressed CD! "

hehe"i do not sell cd-r" hmm nothing about that he doesnt sell bootlegs too like he wrote in his acution lol guess he knows exactly what he is doing

so he prolly sold his rare ogs in an auction to make a good impression and now tries to sell some bootlegs after that

beware ...

May 27, 2006
heres link to some of his ended auctions i bidded too

at this time he didnt had the murder inc and g slimm bootleg up
else i wouldnt ve bidded cause i dont support bootleg sellin people whateever else they got

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260328053073

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260328050085

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260328051703

its funny how legit these auctions look and how legit and trustable the description and now since he sells bootlegs he changed completely the description style and also doesnt put a name sign on his auctions

this dude definitely knows what he is doing
guess thats why he didnt sold the bootlegs together with the ogs cause he wanted to make a really legit impression first and if he had bootlegs also for sale he couldnt ve written i dont sell no bootlegs like he did

so he first sold his ogs and now he hopes someone is stupid enough to think if the old stuff was og now this must be too and doesnt really read the description and sees the difference to his older auctions description

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Nine172 is the only one...!

MUCH PROPS HOMIE

plz put in link to side2side records too

http://www.side2side-records.com/

damn i should ve done it too thats a great idea maybe best way to let other ebay buyers know about nine172 sellin fakes
nine172 isn't the only person selling bootlegs! I have many responses from a person that we all know and love who's selling bootlegs, knows and admits that he's bootlegs and doesn't care if they're bootlegs. He only cares about the fact that I'm the "eBay Sherlock Holmes of Bootlegs"! LOL! That's what he calls me now. I love that nameI'm going to let the cat out the bag on this guy. It would surprise you when you find out who's down with this "German & Japanese Bootleg Click". I have screen caps and all! Whoa! Can you say BUSTED?!!!

Jan 6, 2003
It would surprise you when you find out who's down with this "German & Japanese Bootleg Click".
Please enlighten us with the results of your latest solved crime Mr. Holmes.
Did you say "elementary, Dr. Watson" LOL?

Damn, when will we be seing CSI: bootlegs on TV?

Jan 6, 2003
Jan 6, 2003
nine172 isn't the only person selling bootlegs! I have many responses from a person that we all know and love who's selling bootlegs, knows and admits that he's bootlegs and doesn't care if they're bootlegs. He only cares about the fact that I'm the "eBay Sherlock Holmes of Bootlegs"! LOL! That's what he calls me now. I love that nameI'm going to let the cat out the bag on this guy. It would surprise you when you find out who's down with this "German & Japanese Bootleg Click". I have screen caps and all! Whoa! Can you say BUSTED?!!!
My bad, I didn't see your reply in the other thread. Good looking out with that detective work! thanks.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
You're welcome

You're welcome. Yes, it were Elementary, due to it being so obvious. I hated to do that to Third-coast aka k-211 aka playamade, because I liked him and some what still do, but I can't excuse his recklessness in selling bootlegs and his knowledge of him selling bootlegs without disclosing this fact to his potential customers. I highly doubt that anybody would pay $200 for a bootleg from him instead of going to the Japanese website and buying it for $30.

Now he's all mad at me for trying to find out who this seller was. I mean everybody was trying to figure it out. I'm just the one who did it.

I wouldn't have expose him if it weren't for his anger, arrogance (which in this case was ignorance) and outright rudeness. Now he's showing what type of person he was when communicating with me behind the scenes and now that same anger, arrogance and rudeness has been exposed here on the siccness.net.

Yukmouth can tell you that I didn't want to expose him because I wanted to make sure that he was or wasn't apart of the larger bootleg problem. I told Yukmouth to just sit back and see if we could get more evidence. This way I could tell if he was a larger player in this bootleg problem or just a person accidentally bought the bootlegs. (Due to K-211/Third-coast/playamade response when I found out, I knew that he was fully aware of them being bootlegs and that he didn't care to share his knowledge with is potential investors). Well Yukmouth couldn't do that (Not say anything/tell K-211), due to whatever reason.

Now we're all here based on one simple question, "Who's playamade (third-coast)"?

Oh well the cat's out the bag now!

I even gave this guy (K-211) a warning and told him to just let it go, but NOoooo! He had to keep talking. I was telling him this because I respected him, but he kept on talking shit and gave me a lame excuse. Heck, he wouldn't have even know about me looking into his background, if Yukmouth would've just followed my instructions. Oh well, some people just can see the larger picture. I didn't want to wreck this dudes name if I didn't have to. Lord knows that I don't like when somebody has something slick to say about me in the public, when they could just PM me and talk to me like a man. I tried to conduct this dealing with the same respect that I would expect, but K-211 wouldn't take my advice and just let it go.

Now we all know what was up. I do have screen caps to back up any and all of my claims, if anybody dares to call me a liar. A Liar?That I am not and will not be accused of. Integrity!