List of known bootlegs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Since ebay is overflooded with bootleg copies of rare CDs, bootleggers constantly change their names and new bootleggers register every day, why don't we just make a list of CDs that we all know exist as bootlegs, so we can be aware and contact the seller before we place bids. Please make this thread vital so we can keep it for future reference.

If y'all know how to separate OGs from the bootlegs, feel free to list that after the CD. Do not list CDs with unauthorised material as bootlegs here. this list applies only to bootleg copies of original albums.

Playya1000: foe tha mil-ticket
Playa Ju: young azz playa
Playa G: pimp shit
Psycho: Ballin 4 Life
IFA: international family affair
Murder Inc: Let's Die Together

Jan 6, 2003
LOL.
But still, that seller may change his nickname and other may join the bootleg market, so I would presume that a list outside of ebay may be beneficial. at least we would know where to look if we were uncertain whether a rare CD is known to be a bootleg or not

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
This is the site that all those bootlegs are bought from and sold on ebay by bootleg sellers such as torde.dtm/nine172, and that Japanese seller that is a part of the site and changes his name every month, he used to be known as uesita. Here is the Japanese site that sells all those reprints, just click on the ice cube promotional pic to navigate to the real site. once at the actual site just click on the menu part in the top right and select "CD Black" to see all the rap cds that have been reprinted. If you go to google and type in side2side records you can get a translated to English page which is easier to follow.

http://www.side2side-records.com/

Jan 10, 2007
Psycho/Ballin4Life is a legit reissue, Psycho pressed em up himself exclusively for Japan, and advertised and sold as a reissue. This reissue has nothing to do with side2side records. Not sure about other titles.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
There is 4 reprints to that Psycho cd that we have all seen, and I am sure one was done directly from Japan and is of real shitty quality that you can buy directly off of that site and which that fat torde seller has up on a weekly basis.

noa726 How do you know that Psycho recently pressed up the cd "exclusively" to sell in Japan?

Jan 10, 2007
A friend of mine was involved in that reissue project and I actually helped him, and I spoke to Psycho himself about that. This was summer 2006. I didn't know that there are 4 reprints of them.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
The Torde/xstuffone/nine172 seller is now selling South Circle Klick - It Dont Get No Harder reprints.

He also changed his torde.dtm seller name to *nine*172*

OG press code = P301597-2 DR 4001-2

Torde reprint press code = CCG003C1300S 2-1004DR H-TKY970103

Here is a link to the reprint auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOUTH-CIRCLE-KLICK-IT-DON-T-GET-NO-HARDER_W0QQitemZ120232132010QQihZ002QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just to let people know that yet another cd has been reprinted, and the torde seller is up to his usual tricks!!!

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
I found a scan of the SSP cdr repress on the net, I am assuming it is the one getoblasta sells:

The original press to this cd has the code DIDX-035852 1 * ** ****** on the center of the disk.

Jul 3, 2007
209, it's funny you post that fake cd. That's one of three fakes sold to me by the seller liquidrecordsuk on ebay. He followed that up by saying he never knew they were fakes. And was supposed to issue me a refund. Uh uh. No refund. So I took my money back the way I know how ;)

Jul 3, 2007
You get the idea why I'm not liked by some. It's really simple though. You sell me legit pressings of what it is supposed to be (in the condition it was advertised to be in) and we got no problems. But if you don't, then you're going to lose. I'm not a bad guy but I iwll not be fucked over as the buyer or as the seller.

Jun 24, 2006
/\ so why did you steal from Jay? If your so legit why do you have more than one account on ebay? And if you really were legit why won't you reveal your NAMES on ebay so those who choose to not deal with you can block you?

Jul 3, 2007
Basement, I think I have explained this on more than a few occasions. No I did not steal from jay. And yes I do have many many names. It is my prerogative to do so, if you figured out how easy it was to get them you might do it also... Think of it as my way of evening the playing fields. Which are very heavily slanted in the side of the lowlifes of ebay. You don't have to worry about dealing with me. I know who you are and since you are so concerned about me being legit (which hundreds of transactions say I am legit by the way) I wouldn't bid on your stuff anyway unless you wronged me. I'm not buying anything these days. Just selling. You can think of me as the sheriff of ebay and abroad. The bad guys get it, and they always lose. Bottom line. All but one that is. That one bad guy is going to lose soon enough and the $200+ he cost me is going to look like an anthill in retrospect :)

Apr 25, 2002
You stole from me. Straight up. $300-$400 worth of shit. Sheriff of eBay? You are a fucking mental case.

Again, WHY IS A KNOWN SCAMMER STILL POSTING HERE? He has admitted to being king of the chargeback and keeps on threating a long time legit poster. Someone seriously needs to do somethin about this dude.

Jul 3, 2007
Here we go again. Are you right her eby a computer hanging on my every word? It seems that way jay. Give it up already. I never stole shit from you. If I did don't you think I'd have sold your stuff and made money for it it? So stop with the accusations. You never emailed me once when I emailed you 1000 times asking where the hell my stuff was that I ordered from ya. But now these days you are here and replying to every post I make within 5 minutes? You are one sick fuck man. I'm done dignifying anymore of your posts because you are a broken record. Stop stalking me or I will just have to make your attacks a reality for you... Then you will have alot to whine about on here...