List of known bootlegs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I never emailed you back? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I knew I should have fucking saved the emails. We exchanged emails all the way up until my package was delivered. Then you stopped answering me.

I posted the tracking number on here, everyone seen it.

Honestly, I would love for you to attack me. Please do.

Jun 24, 2006
Basement, I think I have explained this on more than a few occasions. No I did not steal from jay. And yes I do have many many names. It is my prerogative to do so, if you figured out how easy it was to get them you might do it also... Think of it as my way of evening the playing fields. Which are very heavily slanted in the side of the lowlifes of ebay. You don't have to worry about dealing with me. I know who you are and since you are so concerned about me being legit (which hundreds of transactions say I am legit by the way) I wouldn't bid on your stuff anyway unless you wronged me. I'm not buying anything these days. Just selling. You can think of me as the sheriff of ebay and abroad. The bad guys get it, and they always lose. Bottom line. All but one that is. That one bad guy is going to lose soon enough and the $200+ he cost me is going to look like an anthill in retrospect :)
It ain't hard to tell who the fuck i am, I'm not hiding!! Who made you God of ebay? Your the sheriff? I've bout hundreds of things on ebay and have not been scammed once. I've bout from Jay on many many occasions and he is as legit as they come. Why not post your names? your a fucking scammer.

Jul 3, 2007
Leveling the playing field may not be a popular thing. Since when did I ever care about being popular? But it sure as hell is effective in making sure I don't lose... I've lost enough in my life and I don't intend on losing anymore from something (my hobby) that I have had to put in so much time, energy, and more energy into just to get something positive out of it. Ebay/paypal and anyone who fucks wit me has and will find that out... Anyone who has been mistreated, discriminated against, and cheated like I have been knows exactly what I mean and if given the opprotunity to think for themselves (and do something about it) will do as I do to level said playing field.

Jul 3, 2007
It's a she and I put a big hurt on her on that nine172 account awhile back. Forced her to go to ebay to remove both feedbacks off our records :). I told her I could care less if she negatives my account but ppl will care about what I said on her feedback ;) I think the cd let's die 2gether would ring a bell for her... 209 you happen to notice that the auctions from japan and germany seem to do very poorly? They copnsistently get less bidders and half the price or less for what something's worth. Guess there are alot more out there besides us that don't trust them... Check ur pm's btw...

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
No trust me it is a guy, he was just using his sisters account to sell for a while, which is the xstuffone79x account.

Here is a pic of what the guy looks like, he is a really fat german:

I got that pic from a website made about him, called Bitch-Expoza:

http://bitch-expoza.blogspot.com/

Jul 3, 2007
I guess I was talking to the sister then. Because I could have sworn she gave me her name during our email correspondences. And it sounded like a woman the way she wa stalking anyway. Oh well, whatever they did speak poor english I'll say. But they understood the fact we had a problem :) I see they have the usual cd's back up there for sale including our favorite the lets die 2gether. That cd used to get $100+ for nine172 everytime. Just think, if everyone was as educated as us, they would have all negative feedback on record. Another funny thing is they emailed me on one of my accounts when I was selling some stuff to tell me "that isn't the og of that cd". I almost died laughing :)

Jul 3, 2007
Lol I just went on that site 209 and it shows my favorite cd I bought from nine172 (murder inc) and the fake it is :) I wonder how many people have been on that site?

Jul 3, 2007
Travisg is another seller who does that. Sells rare sealed cd's but then says he is telling everyone the ringcode from an opened copy he already has. How does he know that the cd underneath the shrink is going to have that code or even came from same batch the other was made from? Never knew if that sounded right or not. But as far as that legend man cd being sealed I have seen more of them sealed than unsealed in the last year. I also want to say I bought one legit item from xstuffxzonex a long time ago. Didn't think it possible did you? He sold me an og playa-ju: young ass playa cd. Nowadays that one is pretty hard to come by and won't be leaving my collection anytime soon. But I verified ringcode and it was indeed legit. But that is not to let he/she or any of them off the hook for all the crap they sell now.

Jul 3, 2007
Everyone say hello to buckynaked aka derrick glass aka getoblasta aka dedacd's... He is now a new seller on musicstack.com. He's on every site now selling or shall I say peddling his fakes... His first item up for sale on musicstack is the great Super Lover Cee - Girls I got 'Em Locked... I emailed him on there and asked him what it would take for me to get into the cd repressing reprint fake business like he's in lol :) :) :) . See what kind of genius response he gives :) Also watch out for any sellers by company names Quality Disc, Music Imports, or All Imports, as you will be getting the fucking prime reprint ripoffs if you buy from any of them.

Sep 25, 2006
But as far as that legend man cd being sealed I have seen more of them sealed than unsealed in the last year.
I don't see why you have wasted your time writing out the above when it does'nt have anything to do with my comment about him selling a reprint of it.

Good for you if you've seen OG sealeds of it over the past year, but who really gives a fuck about that? - i know i don't, and most likely others won't either.

Jul 3, 2007
DJ stick to decaf man :) . This is a public forum, meaning everyone is entitled to their opinion and their own experience. If it makes you feel better I retract my statement, I DID NOT see any legend man cd's sealed, they were all unsealed and they were reprints, and they were all sold by calstate and other nice guys like him, and they all had wings and flew into the sky, where you looked down and caught them... Ok we cool now?

May 22, 2002
No trust me it is a guy, he was just using his sisters account to sell for a while, which is the xstuffone79x account.

Here is a pic of what the guy looks like, he is a really fat german:

I got that pic from a website made about him, called Bitch-Expoza:

http://bitch-expoza.blogspot.com/
fuck that fake ass internet nigga. tryna act hard and shit. he gonna get fucked.