List of known bootlegs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
...Anybody?

Anybody want to answer that simple question?

I'm just looking for a consensus on that question. The consensus is...How many would and how many wouldn't?

Just be real and don't be scarred to be honest. Speak up! If not, then this is why we as collectors continue to have these bootlegging problem. Nobody ever wants to speak out on the subject. Nobody speak for fear of being ridiculed and/or blocked from "Legit or Ill-legit" sellers and the fact that it is some of their very own friends who are participating in these kinds of acts.

Speak up and answer a "Simple" question? I'm just wondering?

May 27, 2006
i got deals with him
its all legit str-8 heat he sellin
he did that in the past
my homie bought that one sac cd with p&p cover from98 all og pure dopeness k-211account

since i read about all this great deals you made with him i think
its these 2 bootlegs someone fucked him up
he tried to resell them
thats was a fuckin bad move 4 real
he realized that now i dont he liked all this stuff on here lol
he will never do that again i think

he got issues with chop
i like big chop
got dem ballin ogs dont need no mp3s hahaha
but this shit is personal

my problems with k 211 can be personal...but how can i trust a person that already tried to sell me a repress while auctioning original press....???????
high prices make ppls go crazy nowadays...with bootlegs and represses....serious seller doesn't act this way ....they list stuff as it is...i suppose that many take advantage of ppls that don't know what they are buying to make some quick bucks ......
this is just my feeling about this shit....however i'll never pay 150 $ 2 compare .......

May 27, 2006
...i suppose that many take advantage of ppls that don't know what they are buying to make some quick bucks ......
yes thats what i think too

so he got exposed for that and i think he realized
the stuff happened between you and him wasnt right 4 sho and its good you tell us cause buyers should be aware BUT it was no illegal nine172 bootleggin shit thats what i wanted to say

but i understand anyone who says i will never buy from one that once sold japanese bootleg or lied to people 4 sho
but if its about lying to people about og/rerelease, condition, the type of music i bet lotta big name sellers wouldnt get one cent from me ...
that bootleg shit is what fucks me up heavy cause its a completely different thing and its really really fucked up-----

Dec 2, 2008
my gut instinct tells me to stay away from those. i could be wrong though
It feels so too, he had an auction for HDV - Higher Deeper Values CD for like 1700$ that said OG press, but it couldn't be, because I own a OG press since like 1996 of that CD, the UPC-number and pressing number etc. didn't match at all + the cover had a lil bit messed up color.

May 1, 2002
dayna and blythea are legit sellers..they don't sell bootlegs, promos, or foreign reprints. dayna buys and sells from and to ebay members (bought hella shit from me in the past).. and blythea is a wholesaler (bought a couple SICs and Lil Jazz CDs in the past)

Nov 14, 2008