List of known bootlegs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
I don't was a leecher otherwise i would not have allowed dls.
so you make a blog to upload rips from cds you dont have in og and dont know shit about for free dl
mayne how could i think yous a leecher ??lol

btw
thats what i got when i searched for your cd in google
first thing that showed up
but since you no leecher you dont need that you got information from slsk thats way better lol

http://www.discogs.com/release/1578233

haha what a gay ass cd you found much props guess without you i would ve never seen this cd

my bad i talk to clowns and give em the feeling they can talk with me lol but it had to be said that if people like you make threads about rindcodes (there are already plenty on here) its useless..

HCL-G

reefer_breh_goon
Mar 26, 2008
I make all thread than i want!
If i need to know sum ringcodes and nobody of my friends can help me i'll ask here on siccness.
So you'll have the motivation to insult.
But at the end you'll not resolve nothing.

Now i'm being bored.

Thanks for all! you're da biggest user! lol

This was the last reply.

Jan 6, 2003
Considering that One Gud Cide CD, I bought one from one of the sellers on amazon a couple of years ago. It turned out to be a home made repress. a one page scanned cover art, CDR etc. I contacted him about this and he never replied, of course, so I filed a complaint and got my money back. This seller is from the US. He still sells that CD on amazon. moral of the story is: there are bootlegers everywhere, not restricted to borders or continents.

Mar 20, 2008
Considering that One Gud Cide CD, I bought one from one of the sellers on amazon a couple of years ago. It turned out to be a home made repress. a one page scanned cover art, CDR etc. I contacted him about this and he never replied, of course, so I filed a complaint and got my money back. This seller is from the US. He still sells that CD on amazon. moral of the story is: there are bootlegers everywhere, not restricted to borders or continents.
i feel that because i bought that Master P - The Ghetto's Trying To Kill Me but it turned out to be the same even tho it looked like the real deal when i got it i got snaked thats why im so secure when i purchase music now