**Jugga's Strange Music Promoting pics thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
Well, more useless photos.

"Here's someone holding a cd."

"Here's an unorganizd pile of promo laying on a table."

"Here's more unorganized promo laying on a table next to a glass."

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Zer0.MediA said:
It's disturbing that you'd remember something like that. And if you want to be technical about it, it was "reused" the first time I said it considering I stole it from a song.

I only remember b/c it was my favorite line outa that song and I use it all the time talkin to people... haha... don't flatter yourself man, you aint that cool... lol.

Sep 16, 2002

I just recieved these from Strange Music today, did anyone else get some aswell??? they kick ass!!! you can use them to stick the posters onto metal poles if u run out of tape!! Each box has 2000 stickers in them.....good shit.
-Jugga

Nov 14, 2002
Not at all actually... I just like stickers. I don't give a shit what's on it, but anything made of paper or vinyl with a stick back is all good in my book.

Jan 12, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:

I just recieved these from Strange Music today, did anyone else get some aswell??? they kick ass!!! you can use them to stick the posters onto metal poles if u run out of tape!! Each box has 2000 stickers in them.....good shit.
-Jugga
I just got all of these 3 boxes today as well. Theres like over 4500 stickers now they gave me today. These stickers are the shit, thanks T.O. This is an awesome way of promoting.

Nov 14, 2002
Fer sheezy. All I do is walk around drunk with my homies all day so fucked if a million stickers wouldn't KILL flats and flyers and shit like that any day. Plus I live in walking distance from three different schools.

That and I actually go into the high school to toss around flyers and samplers. Well that and to pick up hoes.

Imma hit up Travis one more time and see what a waste that is.

Oct 9, 2002
MizeryU said:
^^fuckers i need some stickers too

i see these sore project stickers all the time n shit when im walkin so i wanna put some nina stickers over em
fuck i coulod cover the whole campus
Yea i see those fuckin core project stickers all over...id be down to cover em up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.