**Jugga's Strange Music Promoting pics thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
man fuck you dude. Is it my fault you're this fucked up person who likes to try and get money off his old ass shoes, who types just like he talks (which is really fucking *breathe* annoying), is down for this clown bullshit type of lame ass fuck who wants to know what the hell we're doing for Valentines day? Fuck off bitch. All you're doing is fueling up more shit w/ the personality you have. Start acting your fucking age and just be cool w/ shit and maybe cut back on your Kiwi Strawberry (Ahhh my favorite) fuckin Shasta drinks or something. Maybe that'll bring down your natural high if you seriously deny doing drugs.

Oh yeah, great promoting

Sep 16, 2002
lol, seriously, I'm just fuckin with you Betthatstang, but I just wanted to teach Zero.Media a lesson cause sometimes he can have that time of the month every minute. but thanks for showin luv for my promoting man. And I was seriously just messin around about them shoes!!! my god!! I admire your anghellic/bi-polary honesty!!! lol I totally respect you from now on man.
-Jugga

one last thing... I fiend Caffiene, not drugs....
I say/act crazy on the outside man...
anyways, take care!

Sep 16, 2002
damn MizeryU, I didn't know you cared so much about my "caffiene" problem...kinda strange, but...if you had the time to look that up, then ok I guess.
when I said that I fiend Caffiene, I was being extremely sarcastic..
about candy, I don't eat candy that much.

kissing ass and helping are 2 different things...here's an example...oh wait.. what I was about to type was probably gonna get 2 people's panties in a bunch, so forget it.
-Jugga

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Could you kiss ass more obviously?
Usually when people get promotion materials it is encouraged to take pictures of where they placed the product and even video tape it to show those who gave them the product that it's not just sitting under their bed collecting dust.

Then again some have different styles of approaching promotions.

Nov 14, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Usually when people get promotion materials it is encouraged to take pictures of where they placed the product and even video tape it to show those who gave them the product that it's not just sitting under their bed collecting dust.

Then again some have different styles of approaching promotions.
Well if I took a picture of every person I ever handed a cd out to, you guys wouldn't have any room on your little puters to hold them.

Clearly the shit isn't sitting under his bed. I mean the dude had a fuckin' T-Bone steak with Travis so...

But word on the street is that Trav checks the board every day. Perhaps Jugg heard that too.

::Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooch::

Perhaps I'm just jaded because everyone's too "busy" to put a label on a box with my name on it and put it in the mail, even after I contact at least three people about it numerous times. Seems like a bit of buuuuuuullshit to me. I did a lot of shit for Strange way before the juggalo uprising and getting the cold shoulder now, is just foul. But that's just the opinion of one kid, so.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
damn MizeryU, I didn't know you cared so much about my "caffiene" problem...kinda strange, but...if you had the time to look that up, then ok I guess.
when I said that I fiend Caffiene, I was being extremely sarcastic..
about candy, I don't eat candy that much.

kissing ass and helping are 2 different things...here's an example...oh wait.. what I was about to type was probably gonna get 2 people's panties in a bunch, so forget it.
-Jugga
no actually i jus fouind that shit when i was readin about doja n shit n i thought it was funnt shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.