**Jugga's Strange Music Promoting pics thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2002
yo Zero and BetThatStang...
them stickers fight PERFECTLY on the bottom clear SQUARE area of a pay phone that's right below the number buttons... you'll know what I'm saying when you see a pay phone again...I've been putting them there aswell around schools/colleges.
the stickers are a really great idea and many people have definately been noticing them around here in So. California.

lol, today, an owner of a Family Fish frying restuaraunt in Compton/Carson let me leave a shitload of stickers,fliers and Samplers while I picked up my order. haha I took pictures...I post them soon when I have more time.
-Jugga

oh and if you live near BetThatStang, I'm pretty sure he's willing to share his stickers with you all to pass out, so go and hassle him.

Sep 16, 2002
Yesterday, I was doing pictures for my journalism class/internship for The Associated Press @ Rodeo Drive in California for a Ceremony towards Tom Ford, this big Gucci Designer... now I don't know SHIT about some damn fancy-ass Gucci crap, but I did all this for experience in the Mass Comm field that I'm studying in college. Anyways, I hitted up this event packing a digital camera along with some Strange Music stickers and the Skatterman & Snugbrim Samplers to pass out to the public and even handed one to Garcelle Beauvais from The Jamie Foxx Show on the downlow... aside from her, there were many other celebs that attended like Tom Hanks, Heather Graham,Angelica Houston, some O.C. cast members, etc.... but of course, they didn't take the samplers...lol, but I was able to take some pics to show proof of doing my little promting thing along with a pic I took at a recent college party with all these hot asian chicks that dug the S&S sampler, (especially the LAPDANCE snippit). well, enjoy...

Here's a pic of famous GUCCI designer Tom Ford recieving his Rodeo Drive Walk Of Fame Plaque @ Rodeo Drive

here's a pic of me holding up a "Skatterman & snugbrim" cd sampler in front of the GUCCI ceremony stage!! I was right in the middle of the damn ceremony!! yeahhhh!!

and here's a random pic of some drunk asian chicks @ a freshman college party holding up the Skatterman & Snugbrim sampler that I passed out

I will post more pics very soon!!!

Sep 16, 2002
here's a pic of my media pass as more proof for dat-ass!!

**I got more pics of the event of celebs and all that I took, but I'll only post some if you guys want me to.**

also..I'm getting ready to go to the Phillippines this coming saturday and throughout spring break!!! A Big THANK YOU to Travis and Glenda for mailing me the extra box of samplers!! Fuckk.... I'm so fuckin ready to do some Strange Music promoting and taking pics over there!! Much luv to all the other street teamers around promoting like a mothafucka!!!
-Jugga

Nov 14, 2002
Damn man, you're chillin on Rodeo, and you managed to hang out at the same party that the ugliest girls in LA are at. Congrats.

Here's a pic I took while walking behind two kids who I might or might not have passed out samplers to.

Yes, it's blurry. Yes, I did it on purpose. Annnnnnnnnnnnnd yes, I'm a creative photographer.

Sep 16, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Damn man, you're chillin on Rodeo, and you managed to hang out at the same party that the ugliest girls in LA are at. Congrats.

Here's a pic I took while walking behind two kids who I might or might not have passed out samplers to.

Yes, it's blurry. Yes, I did it on purpose. Annnnnnnnnnnnnd yes, I'm a creative photographer.

wow!!! you're still a whiney little bitch that likes to take pictures of himself and his clown toy and lately, some pics of you stalking 2 kids at night, you fuckin PERV!! you're not a creative photographer, you're just some person with no life....no wonder Strange Music don't send you promo stuff anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.