**Jugga's Strange Music Promoting pics thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2002
that Zero.Media pics thread has got to be the STUPIDEST thread ever! LOL

It's even stupider that there are other members on this board that actually like it THAT much. I mean it's funny and all, but man, to quote Zero.Media:"can you kiss ass more obviously?"

Nov 14, 2002
You just totally negated yourself from when you said...
hahaha I gotta admit, that's some FUNNY SHIT!!! yeah, I give you MAD props for that though.
...on my thread

And listen man, people like it that much because I've been around here for a while now, and that's just the shit I do. You probably don't find it so funny because it's a knock on you. And if you want to claim that they're all kissing my ass, you can feel free. But only if you can give me a good reason why they would need or want to kiss my ass.

In the meantime, shut the fuck up...

And just ride.

Sep 16, 2002
I know you've been around here for a while, I just think of you as good competition....ok, I'll ride.

Yo Zero.Media, you seem like a wrestling fan, did u ever go to any of the east coast ECW shows like in NewYork or Philly??? I miss ECW alot....RVD's comic book store is near where I live...his wife is hot as hell.
-Jugga

Sep 26, 2002
wrestling? gotta be fuckin kiddin me. shit, the stupid shit that happens to people in the music biz is enough of a soup opera to me
---------
*soap (thats right I KNOW HOW TO SPELL)
----------
there's the rap beefs and then there's the metal feuds of europe.... i gotta fuckin post this... read it it's pure comedy. shit's from allmusic.com:

"Formed around 1985 by Necrobutcher and guitarist Euronymous (born Oystein Aarseth), Mayhem was the first death metal band from Norway to make much of an impact in their homeland, which in the early '90s developed a burgeoning underground scene rife with violent, sometimes anti-Christian activity — as evidenced by Mayhem's non-musical history. Drummer Hellhammer, who at one time worked in a mental hospital, is the only remaining member of the band's prime-period lineup. Lead vocalist Dead committed suicide in 1991 (two years after joining the band) by shooting himself in the head; Hellhammer made a necklace using some of his skull fragments, and Euronymous reportedly cooked and ate pieces of Dead's brain. Euronymous, in turn, was stabbed to death while in his underwear on August 10, 1993, by the band's bass player, Count Grishnackh (born Christian Vikernes). Grishnackh's alleged motive was jealousy over the fact that Euronymous had a more evil reputation; he inflicted 23 separate wounds, it was also rumored, so as to outdo rival band Emperor's drummer, Faust, who was convicted in the stabbing death of a homosexual acquaintance. When police arrested Grishnackh, they found over 150 kg of stolen dynamite in his house, complete with a plan to blow up a large church on a religious holiday. Grishnackh went on to pursue his electronic-influenced project Burzum while in prison; meanwhile, Euronymous' parents requested that his bass tracks be erased from Mayhem's 1994 album, De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, (which featured session vocalist Attila Csihar). Still, thanks to growing worldwide interest in Norwegian death metal, Mayhem product has continued to appear on the shelves into the next century. Hellhammer also put together a new Mayhem lineup, which has toured sporadically. During one such tour in 2003, a concert-goer in Norway received a fractured skull as a sheep head flew from the stage while band member Blasphemer was cutting the head away from the torso. "

Nov 14, 2002
Nah man, I wish. I was into wrestling hardcore for a while untill they yanked it off regular TV and ran RAW on cable. Then I got back into it when Smackdown came on, and basically missed the whole ECW shit.

People still love that shit around here though, I can assure you that. Any time there's a show in Nassau Coliseum or MSG, you'll mos def hear the "EC-Dub" chants constantly, unless they edit them out of the show.

I missed out on the whole ECW thing. I do remember though when I was maybe 8-9 when there was a league with a guy called "the patriot" who wore a red white and blue luchidor's mask. He wound up having a brother called "The Dark Patriot" and they fought for a while... and on the same show there were two guys fighting on the top of a platform that was attached to a crane. They were tied to bungee cords, and the deal was that whoever tossed the other guy over the side of the platform, would win. It was the biggest bullshit fight ever. They had seriously like a 3 foot by 6 foot platform to fight on... Granted, it had railings and everything but it was just so stupid. So one guy loses and he is hoisted to the ground and then when lowering the other fighter to the ground, the loser grabs his bungee cord and starts yanking on it... The announcers are like "Oh my god! he's too close to the floor! If he falls, he'll surely hit the pavement below him!"

Now I don't know whether that was ECW or now (probably not) but it sure was some cheap ass motherfuckin' entertaining wrestling.

Yeah... So that's my story for the day.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
that Zero.Media pics thread has got to be the STUPIDEST thread ever! LOL

It's even stupider that there are other members on this board that actually like it THAT much. I mean it's funny and all, but man, to quote Zero.Media:"can you kiss ass more obviously?"
you shoud be shot for uppin this gay ass thread

did ya know that?

Jan 12, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
it seems like Zero.Media gots MizeryU and Betthatstang on his nuts, them 3 should just do the 3-way scene from "Y Tu Mama Tambien" or something...how could you 2 support a guy who bashes people who do GOOD SHIT for Strange Music??? maybe the rumors of Zero.Media calling Tech N9ne "fake" ARE true?????
step back, take a deep breath, and go back and re-read the threads. Didn't I mention at the end of every post to you "good promoting" or something to that affect. I wasnt being sarcastic. So you can take my name out of your mouth cuz I STILL think you do a good job.

Sep 16, 2002
betthatstang said:
step back, take a deep breath, and go back and re-read the threads. Didn't I mention at the end of every post to you "good promoting" or something to that affect. I wasnt being sarcastic. So you can take my name out of your mouth cuz I STILL think you do a good job.
yo betthatstang, yeah I remember....thanks for the props man...no prob.

Hey Zero.Media, ECW was F'n great while it lasted, it was such a great alternative to WWF back then with their barbed wire matches and all;hell, WWF stole alot of their ideas and wrestlers like Steve Austin to Foley, etc. to all the ones you see today. ECW was also known for teaming up with Rob Zombie,LImp Bizkit,Above The Law,3-6 Mafia even had an ECW music video for "Hit Em!" on BET and many other music artists wether they do Rap or rock to do theme songs and some wrestling music video clips for their shows... now you see the WWE doing alot of that shit thanks to Paul Heyman, who owned ECW....yeah, I still remember when ECW had these two females Beulah Mc Gillicutty (sounds ugly, but was a penthouse pet!) and this hot asian chick named "Kimona Wanalaya" doing the first ever lesbian kiss or (Hot Lesbian Action according to Bischoff) in wrestling history.

I've recently been into CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling) check them out at:
http://www.CZWwrestling.com

Nov 14, 2002
Slither said:
Don't feel bad Jugga... Zero said this to me once too, when I first started postin...

C'mon Zero, haha... reusing you're shit!!! WTF???
It's disturbing that you'd remember something like that. And if you want to be technical about it, it was "reused" the first time I said it considering I stole it from a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.