**Jugga's Strange Music Promoting pics thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
JuggalOutkAxt said:
TechN9neHQ: "Usually when people get promotion materials it is encouraged to take pictures of where they placed the product and even video tape it to show those who gave them the product that it's not just sitting under their bed collecting dust.

Then again some have different styles of approaching promotions."

-EXACTLY!!! that's why I respect you very much...you know your shit....Hell, even Travis told me that he LOVES FEEDBACK....what is wrong with FEEDBACK???

ZERO.MEDIA: "Well if I took a picture of every person I ever handed a cd out to, you guys wouldn't have any room on your little puters to hold them.

Clearly the shit isn't sitting under his bed. I mean the dude had a fuckin' T-Bone steak with Travis so...

But word on the street is that Trav checks the board every day. Perhaps Jugg heard that too.

::Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooch::

Perhaps I'm just jaded because everyone's too "busy" to put a label on a box with my name on it and put it in the mail, even after I contact at least three people about it numerous times. Seems like a bit of buuuuuuullshit to me. I did a lot of shit for Strange way before the juggalo uprising and getting the cold shoulder now, is just foul. But that's just the opinion of one kid, so."

-lol...first off, I don't take a damn picture of EVERY PERSON I had a fuckin cd to, so stop trying to subliminally shit talk, if you got shit to say, then type it...ya internet pussy. second, Travis had ribs, Corey had a burger and I had a "muthafuckin turkey burger", man... I thought you were my biggest fan,Zero??? I thought you read about it!! haha...About me "hearing" about Travis checking the board everyday...man, I've BEEN knowing that, and there's alot more I know than you do....and uh, don't confuse the internet as a street, ya internet thugg!

LOL!! "Smoootch"??? was that another subliminal hit towards me kissing Travis/Strange Music's asses??? BItch, do I gotta tell you again that I'm not just doing all this promotion shit for Tech, but also for experience towards my Mass Comm major?? you probably think "S.A.T.'s" stands for "Spanish Announce Team"!!! LOL!!! About you being "Jaded", bitch... stop HIDING the REAL word, which is *pulls out of pocket* yeah... it's JEALOUSY!!! And you know what? this is some stupid-ass shit to be jealous of...ya know that??? Why be jealous of me being a Juggalo that busts his ass to promoting Strange Music projects more than u ever did??? Many others on this board promote Strange Music projects...you don't see me typing up,clowning and bitching and having a fuckin period over someone doing something like promoting Strange Music in ANY WAY....and who gives a flying, crawling,crippled or even Crip Walkin' FUCK IF YOU DID SHIT FOR STRANGE WAY BEFORE the Juggalo UPRISING...bitch, I was one of the first juggalos to start the motherfuckin "Juggalo Uprising" way back, ever since Nick was such a juggalo/ICP hater,(but now respects them). Zero.Media, you know what your problem is??? you got this big fuckin ego that gets jealous over stupid-ass shit...and it eats you up to know that I'm getting more respect by these people on this board and by Strange Music and why???again... WHY GET JEALOUS and type that way over SOMEONE DOING GOOD?????????????????????????????????
LOL.... cause like you said:
"That's just the opinion of ONE KID"...bitch, you're the kid who cries and whines and needs some stupid-ass attention.
I hope this is the last flame I ignite on your ass cause, you proved to be an internet egotistical bitch with no tesitcals.
lol, I'm mad, but I mostly take your stupid messageboard antics as HUMOROUS, and I'm sure Travis and many others do too.
-Jugga

P.S. go take them Samplers,flier and posters out of your bunk bed, do some promoting, take pics or video, post em' and stop bitching cause it's getting old, Zero.Media....I ain't wasting my time on you anymore tonight, I got something called College Homework to do cause I got a life that doesn't consist on making Michampin banners and doggin on people who promote Strange Music, you depressed poem typin' bitch..here, I'll give your depressing poems a cheap plug and PROMOTE it here:

http://hometown.aol.com/grandth3ftaut0/poetry.html

...that must explain alot why you're so fuckin bitchy....keep carrying your shit out on yourself, don't put it out on others doing good....quoth "The Jugga".......NEVERMORE.

mayne ...you act like there is sooo much diff between you and zero...only real difference is..you are black and he is white.....
quit tryin to talk like you are an important person...and just be yourself...cause i think we all know what kind of person you really are...to take pictures...and discuss everything you do all day....

Nov 14, 2002
@ZEro: u wanted to move promo shit so bad out in NY why don't u send me your addy and i'll send u some Warfare shit......
Maybe I'll do that.

hey zero, werent you just doing hella promoting just a while ago... ?
Yes.

-EXACTLY!!! that's why I respect you very much...you know your shit....Hell, even Travis told me that he LOVES FEEDBACK....what is wrong with FEEDBACK???
He "knows his shit"?? And yes, we all understand now that anything Travis wants, he can expect from you.

You obviously don't know shit about who you're talking to, do you? Oh, and your pictures don't even have shit to do with Strange anymore... Now you're just posting family photos.

Travis had ribs, Corey had a burger and I had a "muthafuckin turkey burger", man... I thought you were my biggest fan,Zero??? I thought you read about it!! haha...
Turkey burger? In a fuckin' steakhouse? You pussy. And what the fuck are you talking about... "Biggest fan"?? What the fuck does that even mean?

About me "hearing" about Travis checking the board everyday...man, I've BEEN knowing that, and there's alot more I know than you do....and uh, don't confuse the internet as a street, ya internet thugg!

This "paragraph" right here completely proves my point. "There's a lot more I know than you do".... Yeah, like what? Which line to stand in in LA to take pictures of semi-famous people holding cd's they'll never listen to?

LOL!! "Smoootch"??? was that another subliminal hit towards me kissing Travis/Strange Music's asses???
Subliminal?

BItch, do I gotta tell you again that I'm not just doing all this promotion shit for Tech, but also for experience towards my Mass Comm major?? you probably think "S.A.T.'s" stands for "Spanish Announce Team"!!! LOL!!!
Oh, I didn't know they had majors in handing out sampler cd's to the mass public and being really annoying about it on a message board.

And I could be wrong, but I don't think the SAT's have shit to do with you being in college, but hey... If ya wanna bring it up.

And for the record, that would be "Spanish Announcers TABLE", not "team".

And you know what? this is some stupid-ass shit to be jealous of...ya know that??? Why be jealous of me being a Juggalo that busts his ass to promoting Strange Music projects more than u ever did??? Many others on this board promote Strange Music projects...you don't see me typing up,clowning and bitching and having a fuckin period over someone doing something like promoting Strange Music in ANY WAY....
You don't see me sayin' shit to them either, do you? I was just having a convo with someone the other day who enlightened me to an idea about you that I happen to agree with. I don't know why I'd be "jealous" over something so stupid as promotion, but I do see where it can get annoying with you putting up thre different posts a day with lots of *!)(*#)(*^$&)(@!*^# in the subject line to make it more clowny for ya.

It's like... "OMG I lyke totally handed out these cd's today, and *W00t!* Mike Tyson walked past me and I held out my shoes and then Lil John bent over and I took a picture of him afterwards and this like OMG has nothing to do with Strange Music at all and yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda, lyke Ok? *giggle*"

and who gives a flying, crawling,crippled or even Crip Walkin' FUCK IF YOU DID SHIT FOR STRANGE WAY BEFORE the Juggalo UPRISING...bitch, I was one of the first juggalos to start the motherfuckin "Juggalo Uprising" way back, ever since Nick was such a juggalo/ICP hater,(but now respects them).
Oh, you mean three months ago?

Zero.Media, you know what your problem is??? you got this big fuckin ego that gets jealous over stupid-ass shit...
I think you've been hittin' the Faygo a little to hard, youngin'.

If I had an ego problem, then chances are there would be nothing in my mind for me to get jealous about. Dumbass.

"That's just the opinion of ONE KID"...bitch, you're the kid who cries and whines and needs some stupid-ass attention.
Then how come I didn't take a picture of it and make a new thread every time I took a shit?

P.S. go take them Samplers,flier and posters out of your bunk bed, do some promoting, take pics or video, post em' and stop bitching cause it's getting old, Zero.Media....
If I had any left, maybe I'd do that. See what I'm getting at here?

quoth "The Jugga".......NEVERMORE.
You are officially the gayest motherfucker on this board, knocking michampin down a notch to number two.

"And here's a picture of a fern. The fern is promoting strange music by letting me prop this cd up against it. Yay fern."

I'm just teaching a lesson to Zero.Media, letting him know how it feels to get severely clowned on and/or judged because I take my promoting very seriously at times and he just clowns on all this effort I've done, so fuck it, I don't get mad, I get even
Anyone who knows anything around here knows that the bullshit rant you just whined through my computer screen, is nothing.

oh please, poems are fuckin poems... he writes like Jewel for god's sakes... a drunk jewel that is.
And Jewel makes how much money?

Damn, you're stupid.

"Here's a pic of Mike Tyson grinning. Somehow this means I've promoted Strange Music."

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
TechN9neHQ: "Usually when people get promotion materials it is encouraged to take pictures of where they placed the product and even video tape it to show those who gave them the product that it's not just sitting under their bed collecting dust.

Then again some have different styles of approaching promotions."

ZERO.MEDIA: "Well if I took a picture of every person I ever handed a cd out to, you guys wouldn't have any room on your little puters to hold them.

Clearly the shit isn't sitting under his bed. I mean the dude had a fuckin' T-Bone steak with Travis so...

But word on the street is that Trav checks the board every day. Perhaps Jugg heard that too.

::Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooch::

Perhaps I'm just jaded because everyone's too "busy" to put a label on a box with my name on it and put it in the mail, even after I contact at least three people about it numerous times. Seems like a bit of buuuuuuullshit to me. I did a lot of shit for Strange way before the juggalo uprising and getting the cold shoulder now, is just foul. But that's just the opinion of one kid, so."

-lol...first off, I don't take a damn picture of EVERY PERSON I had a fuckin cd to, so stop trying to subliminally shit talk, if you got shit to say, then type it...ya internet pussy. second, Travis had ribs, Corey had a burger and I had a "muthafuckin turkey burger", man... I thought you were my biggest fan,Zero??? I thought you read about it!! haha...About me "hearing" about Travis checking the board everyday...man, I've BEEN knowing that, and there's alot more I know than you do....and uh, don't confuse the internet as a street, ya internet thugg!

LOL!! "Smoootch"??? was that another subliminal hit towards me kissing Travis/Strange Music's asses??? BItch, do I gotta tell you again that I'm not just doing all this promotion shit for Tech, but also for experience towards my Mass Comm major?? you probably think "S.A.T.'s" stands for "Spanish Announce Team"!!! LOL!!! About you being "Jaded", bitch... stop HIDING the REAL word, which is *pulls out of pocket* yeah... it's JEALOUSY!!! And you know what? this is some stupid-ass shit to be jealous of...ya know that??? Why be jealous of me being a Juggalo that busts his ass to promoting Strange Music projects more than u ever did??? Many others on this board promote Strange Music projects...you don't see me typing up,clowning and bitching and having a fuckin period over someone doing something like promoting Strange Music in ANY WAY....and who gives a flying, crawling,crippled or even Crip Walkin' FUCK IF YOU DID SHIT FOR STRANGE WAY BEFORE the Juggalo UPRISING...bitch, I was one of the first juggalos to start the motherfuckin "Juggalo Uprising" way back, ever since Nick was such a juggalo/ICP hater,(but now respects them). Zero.Media, you know what your problem is??? you got this big fuckin ego that gets jealous over stupid-ass shit...and it eats you up to know that I'm getting more respect by these people on this board and by Strange Music and why???again... WHY GET JEALOUS and type that way over SOMEONE DOING GOOD?????????????????????????????????
LOL.... cause like you said:
I hope this is the last flame I ignite on your ass cause, you proved to be an internet egotistical bitch with no tesitcals.
lol, I'm mad, but I mostly take your stupid messageboard antics as HUMOROUS, and I'm sure Travis and many others do too.
-Jugga

P.S. go take them Samplers,flier and posters out of your bunk bed, do some promoting, take pics or video, post em' and stop bitching cause it's getting old, Zero.Media....I ain't wasting my time on you anymore tonight, I got something called College Homework to do cause I got a life that doesn't consist on making Michampin banners and doggin on people who promote Strange Music, you depressed poem typin' bitch..here, I'll give your depressing poems a cheap plug and PROMOTE it here:

http://hometown.aol.com/grandth3ftaut0/poetry.html

...that must explain alot why you're so fuckin bitchy....keep carrying your shit out on yourself, don't put it out on others doing good....quoth "The Jugga".......NEVERMORE.

LMMFAO @ juggahoe uprising
and quoth the jugga nevermore

Sep 16, 2002
lol,yo Zero, I love Jewel... I said you were a DRUNK version of Jewel....that's why I was making fun of you by saying "Quoth The Jugga...Nevermore",dumbass

-my pictures don't have ANYTHING to do with Strange anymore??? bitch, tell that to people like Slither,DeanAlmighty,Tragedy, AaronDontezGR8 and even Travis...they'll say...wait.. they HAVE SAID very differently. Tyson and LIl John DID get samplers, as a matter of fact, they took alot for themselves and for the people they was with and how would u know this??? YOU WOULDN'T because you weren't there!! ya jealous little ego-maniac bitch!!! hahaha

-I meant "Biggest Fan" to be sarcastic, u dumb-ass.

Zero.Media:"Oh, I didn't know they had majors in handing out sampler cd's to the mass public and being really annoying about it on a message board.

And I could be wrong, but I don't think the SAT's have shit to do with you being in college, but hey... If ya wanna bring it up.

And for the record, that would be "Spanish Announcers TABLE", not "team"."

-bitch, if you go to or even went to college, you'd know what Mass Comm. is and what I'm doing IS a part of Mass Comm....it's better than you bitching about people on this board that does GOOD SHIT for Strange. And ABout the S.A.T. thing, that's just my personal CZW (Combat Zone Wreslting) joke about this tag team called The S.A.T.:The Spanish Announce Team.

-My "Yadda, yadda,yadda"'s are something called FEEDBACK....anything wrong about feedback??? Strange always wants feedback... rather than posts of you AGAIN bitching about people doing GOOD SHIT for Strange Music.
lol, seems like "the Fern" has been doing more promotions than you bitching over and over again.
Zero.Media, if you got anything else to vent or whatever, just send me a private message cause your ego that's on a period everytime is getting old.

Sep 16, 2002
lol, hey MizeryU, I ain't cryin, I'm just bitching about Zero.Media the same way he bitches about me....it seems like Zero.Media can't take any comments OR actions (actions meaning my proofs of passing out samplers to people). My only beef's with him being a dis-respectful bitch, so fuck him, I dis-respect his ass back. I don't get mad, I don't cry, I get even.

it seems like Zero.Media gots MizeryU and Betthatstang on his nuts, them 3 should just do the 3-way scene from "Y Tu Mama Tambien" or something...how could you 2 support a guy who bashes people who do GOOD SHIT for Strange Music??? maybe the rumors of Zero.Media calling Tech N9ne "fake" ARE true?????

Nov 14, 2002
lol,yo Zero, I love Jewel... I said you were a DRUNK version of Jewel....that's why I was making fun of you by saying "Quoth The Jugga...Nevermore",dumbass
Well I guess that clears it all up then doesn't it?
My "Yadda, yadda,yadda"'s are something called FEEDBACK....anything wrong about feedback???
You would never have even used that word if Nick hadn't wiped your ass for you earlier.
Zero.Media, if you got anything else to vent or whatever, just send me a private message cause your ego that's on a period everytime is getting old.
Nah.
it seems like Zero.Media gots MizeryU and Betthatstang on his nuts, them 3 should just do the 3-way scene from "Y Tu Mama Tambien" or something...how could you 2 support a guy who bashes people who do GOOD SHIT for Strange Music??? maybe the rumors of Zero.Media calling Tech N9ne "fake" ARE true?????
All you do all day is toot your own fuckin' horn about what a great job you're doing, obviously because you want to get in Travis' pants. Too bad you'll have to lure Nick out first.

Sep 16, 2002
Zero.Media:All you do all day is toot your own fuckin' horn about what a great job you're doing, obviously because you want to get in Travis' pants. Too bad you'll have to lure Nick out first.

TechN9neHQ:go fuck your mother....dont pull me into your pussy ass daily internet fights.

-For reals Zero.Media, that shows even more how much u diss respect those who do GOOD SHIT for Strange Music.
lol, for the record, that of u in "The Ghetto" don't look shit like a damn ghetto...do u and MizeryU live together??? you talk about me trying to get in Travis' pants, but it seems like you and MizeryU have a lil mutual pocket pulling going on!! HAHAHAHAHAA
you 2 are just probably some 2 stereotypical white boys who idolized the trench coat mafia! hahahaha

Nov 14, 2002
I do "good shit" too.. I just don't beg for the attention about it.

And that's not the ghetto... It's called "irony". Also, Miz isn't white, and I don't particularly care for you insinuating that I'm a racist/anti-semite.

Status
Not open for further replies.