Inglourious Bastards - Thread contains spoilers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
alright so i just got back and all i gotta say is this movie delivered... it was bad ass from start to finish IMO... the end was so unpredictable and satisfying it made the whole movie for me... classick quentin work, it has the chapters like almost all his movies and it told 2 stories in one film which i liked.... it was slow at some parts especially being a 2 and a half hour movie but the slow parts told the story and builded the characters up which i enjoyed... i would def reccomend this movie, it had lots of gore too for you sick fucks out there... i dont want to give a real detailed review since most havent seen this and i dont really want to give away any spoilers, but just go see it if your a fan of quentin tarantino; you wont be dissapointed...

edit: i forgot to mention and agree the evil genius that brad pitt was atchually really good and better than i thought he would be...

Feb 7, 2006
whenever you guys are ready. saw your inbox msg earlier before I left to see the IB, haven't got around to reviewing those bands man lol, i know.

Aug 7, 2003
just saw it, i thought it was pretty good. some dull parts that progressed the story and just enough action and comedy to keep you interested. pretty good movie but a lil long and spaced out. plus there is a lot of stuff missing in the story. like what happend to the 13 IB's and how the dude at the end with pitt was in the truck with him, etc.

Nov 15, 2007
just saw it, i thought it was pretty good. some dull parts that progressed the story and just enough action and comedy to keep you interested. pretty good movie but a lil long and spaced out. plus there is a lot of stuff missing in the story. like what happend to the 13 IB's and how the dude at the end with pitt was in the truck with him, etc.
wtf did you fall alseep or something??? there wasnt even 13 IB's to begin with in the first place and are you talking about why the jew hunter was in the truck with them??? cuzz they explained that too lol, i swear you wasnt paying attention or passed out...

Aug 7, 2003
wtf did you fall alseep or something??? there wasnt even 13 IB's to begin with in the first place and are you talking about why the jew hunter was in the truck with them??? cuzz they explained that too lol, i swear you wasnt paying attention or passed out...
you swear? o man your such a badass. i wasnt tryin to give away the ending thats why i made it kind of vague. there was 3 dudes with pitt at the premiere. pitt got caught, the other 2 stayed there. then pitt was in the back of the truck with that other guy (eli roth). how did eli roth end up in there? i thought there was 13 of them. maybe not.

Sep 28, 2002
eli roth is the guy in the theater with the other guy in the seats...

then there is the office guy and brad pitt outside in the truck... thats 4

Nov 15, 2007
yea dude the "jew bear" was eli roth, the guy slamming dudes heads in with the baseball bat... he was the one at the end of the movie in the theathre

and the guy in the office or truck with brad pitt "the apache" was called "lil man" remember???? it was a totally different actor but they did look some what similar... and in the begining of the movie he even said he wanted 8 jewish american soldiers... so it was 8 with brad pitt and then they picked up that bad ass austrian born jew who they got out of jail so that would make 9 all together....

i can tell you didnt pay attention to the movie lol...

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
10 if you count Pitt. I guess the other guys (that they didn't show getting killed) got killed. That really isn't a plot hole, because it doesn't effect the outcome of the movie. Didn't they say Little Man was posted up outside the cinema?

As for the dull parts, I didn't really find any dull moments in the movie.

Sep 28, 2002
10 if you count Pitt. I guess the other guys (that they didn't show getting killed) got killed. That really isn't a plot hole, because it doesn't effect the outcome of the movie. Didn't they say Little Man was posted up outside the cinema?

As for the dull parts, I didn't really find any dull moments in the movie.
i didnt find dull parts either... just alot of dialog but it is a QT movie... so you have to expect it.... and to me it seemed like the time just flew by....

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I read that a scene was cut that said that the little man was the getaway driver, so he was probably just caught outside. And the script says that if anyone stops appearing it's assumed they're dead, so I'd guess little man and Aldo were the only Basterds who lived.

Aug 7, 2003
why would they need the guy from the office to be the getaway driver when they were all suicide bombers? that doesnt make sense, aint no getaway from that. and yeah i thought there was like 10 al together.