Inglourious Bastards - Thread contains spoilers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
^ haha thats critics and most of the general population.

i love tarantino movies.

~k.
Every movie QT's made has been a "cult classic" and this one while different for obvious reasons, will be no different. I already know I'm gonna have 2 watch this at least a couple times to fully understand it like I did "Pulp Fiction", which make it even more worth seeing....

Apr 25, 2002
Want to know what happens? I read the script like a year ago.

If it had been a book I'd have thrown it at whom ever recommended it to me and sworn to never see the movie.

But I'm going to see it anyway for some twisted reason. But when I go it will be with the lowest of low expectations so maybe it will be ok.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Don't tell me you consider Death Proof a "cult classic"?
Oh, it's got "Cult Classic" written all over it. 1st Q cast Kurt "Snake Plissken" Russell.... 2. Our hero/villians' name is "Stuntman Mike".... and reason's 3, 4, and 5 are named......

Vanessa Ferlito

Rosario Dawson

Sydney Tamiia Poitier

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
;ast two are the fucking beesknees

for somereason i know this shit wont live up to the trsack record. its on the bottem of his list

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002

I fucking love this chick!!!! And yeah this movie is gonna be dope fuck what the haters say, Tarantino is a fuckin genius!!