Inglourious Bastards - Thread contains spoilers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I seen this shit today. Fucking loved it. Hilarious, brutal, just an all around great fucking movie! Two big thumbs up from me.
If you don't have fun watching this film, you're dead inside.

May 30, 2006
I just came out the theatres from seeing this and its pretty tight....Quentin Tarantino does it again.

Problems I had with this film was there was way too much dialogue like Death Proof but it had way more action then Death Proof....But then again a mass amount of dialogue is just Tarantino fashion.

And majority of the dialogue was in subtitles cuz they were speaking German.....The action was just like Tarantino....Hilarious and very, very graphic....This and Public Enemies were the only films I went to go see this year and I really liked both and will be copping both on DVD when they come out.

Oh yeah the directing was off the hook too....I reccommend this movie to the Siccness.

Oct 23, 2006
damn I gotta see this one!

Is it just me or are there hella dope ass movies in the theater this summer??

Inglorious Basterds
Halloween 2
District 9
Ponyo (I don't give a shit I love everything by Miazaki).

Anything I am missing?

May 31, 2006
this movie was off the fuckin hook! i say it's in Quentin's top 3 movies. a few loop holes in the plot but it still made sense (the original script was enough for 3 or more movies supposedly.) go see it! Brad Pitt is funny as a muthafucka in it..

May 9, 2002
Who said that?

Based on what? Because it was long and full of scripted dialog?

I thought the script was horrid and wouldn't have made one let alone three movies from it.
You seen it already?

I thought Deathproof was absolutely terrible. TOO much dialog and about absolutely NOTHING. If there is ANY more of that in this flick, you can count me out.

May 30, 2006
this movie was off the fuckin hook! i say it's in Quentin's top 3 movies. a few loop holes in the plot but it still made sense (the original script was enough for 3 or more movies supposedly.) go see it! Brad Pitt is funny as a muthafucka in it..
Yeah Brad Pitt was great in this movie...next movies I.m gonna go see is Holloween 2 and Book Of Eli