I Believe There Is A Church Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Im not pushing anything on you. Your the athiest on a religious thread. Me not staying quiet when you speak against my beliefs is another. The fuck u doing on this thread anyways. I was asking mag something and the athiest patrol came thru
Are you SURE I am an atheist, or is your world too small and too dull to perceive possible alternates to the dual worldview your baby self feels snug in??
You see how you are doing nothing but project your baby worldview all around you even when 99% of the time it is irrelevant and not applicable to reality? This is how you live breh. You not grown up man. We are trying to show you this but like a child you cling to your fears. This is apparent to everyone here. Why do you think several people have told you to stop before you make a bigger fool out of yourself? We are all looking out.
One day what we are warning you against will slap you right across the face, but I am certain that, even then, when the foundation of your bullshit belief system begins to crumble, you will still be on the surface telling yourself you are special and you are saved because this is your crutch in life.
It is okay to have a crutch in life but don't act like you have any say in intellectual debates and discussions because you have not at all done any thinking for yourself.
This much is clear.
Bye.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Breh, you don't get it. smh. Put that Bible down and do some research. You have homework to do. You can read your Bible all you want, I'm ok with that, but it's time for you to follow the truth. The truth they left out of that book and won't tell you in a church.
It's all proven to me that the Hebrews (Abraham) came from the Arab people, that there were maybe Africans married to Isaac, Jacob, and the patriarchs, but the realization of it maybe being another decent is always a possibility. That's why I don't crude to the remarks people bring as though Jesus may be black, but though as he "was" African makes up a whole different idea and isn't what the Faith is guided me to believe. He was one part from Mary a (probably a perfect like Job) Hebrew and one Part from God.

A Hebrew wife who was once a gentile is no longer looked at it like as another African or Arab it is just another Hebrew, One Nation, A Holy Nation.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
]
As for who killed him, it was the dark principalities of this world.
The same ones who have you take oaths on a Bible as well as raise your hand to tell the truth so help you God.........in this country..........under the same rule of law......

Why would the Jesus killers want you to swear to God and take oaths on the Bible?

Use reason now.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
]

The same ones who have you take oaths on a Bible as well as raise your hand to tell the truth so help you God.........in this country..........under the same rule of law......

Why would the Jesus killers want you to swear to God and take oaths on the Bible?

Use reason now.
You are not suppose to take oaths or swear to God at all, for it is written. Mat 5:34

Jesus say's it comes from the evil one.
he say's just let your yes be yes and your no be no

but they want control over your will, they want you to fill you with guilt by your own decision

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
that's why I made this thread, there is too much of confusion as why we as Christians do what we do that non-believers can't understand. It might not make sense so much but as if there was a designated site of this style of site we could grow into more organized well mature forum posture Christians back to siccness and the site could come to know us better.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
what are you even getting out of this man, every true religious person who has studied their shit, knows religion is tampered with. At the End of the day, I'm not following the pope, I'm not following a priest I'm not idolizing anybody as my God. I have my connection with God and thats what matters, I don't need a certain religion to have my connection with God. Wherever the Bible came from doesn't matter because its a collection of books, it came from several places. No shit. Its there to teach us lessons. Some books were prophecies by people that were respected and acknowledged as why they are in there in the first place.

If you think you need the bible or even church to even connect with God, you're already wrong.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It's there to control and was intended to keep people from revolution. Pacifist. Don't ask what's my point when you don't want to hear or see what anyone else tells you if it doesn't align with your archaic concepts and beliefs. You haven't understood anyone's point in any of these discussions. You are still holding on to falsehoods.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
If this is just the middle of the thread, let me thank you all for sharing anyways. But I'll look into what you guys have said, about how there is and isn't a God. I think it is remarkable that God needs us as for preaching his word because who would do it?

My whole life I've believed, but I've turned away from God, hit road bumps, road blocks, and even fell into pits. But my mind is open to the truth and see no harm in someone trying to give it to me also. But y'all stay weary on those trying to deceive you inside and outside the Church because it happens that ofcourse that deceivers come in all types of forms and sizes.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Jan 31, 2008
If this is just the middle of the thread, let me thank you all for sharing anyways. But I'll look into what you guys have said, about how there is and isn't a God. I think it is remarkable that God needs us as for preaching his word because who would do it?

My whole life I've believed, but I've turned away from God, hit road bumps, road blocks, and even fell into pits. But my mind is open to the truth and see no harm in someone trying to give it to me also. But y'all stay weary on those trying to deceive you inside and outside the Church because it happens that ofcourse that deceivers come in all types of forms and sizes.
I don't think the debate here is whether god exists or not.
Stop associating 'god = christian god of the bible"

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I don't think the debate here is whether god exists or not.
Stop associating 'god = christian god of the bible"
=What?+Does it not, isn't that the first most important thing of a Church? Didn't Paul say he went to the people of Greece first because it was easier because they already had gods and knew of things he was talking about?