I Believe There Is A Church Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Revelations? Well, first of all it's Revelation. Second, it's all bullshit. You are the controller of your own future. Everyone needs something to believe in, I prefer to believe in myself.
Im not here to make you a believe of anything. Im asking people who understand and believe about what Revelations could mean, if it does mean anything at all. I respect your opinion, even tho it has nothing to do with your view (being a Non believer).

SO since I have your view open now, so you just think its a coincidence that It says a Woman clothed in the Sun standing on the Moon with a 12 star crown on her head is a coincidence with the Constellation Virgo passing in front of the Sun with the Moon at its feet, has the Constellation Leo above that has 9 stars on it with Mercury Mars and Venus aligning making it 12 stars above her head. (yes I said the "planets" are stars, because they are.)

It might be a coincidence for all we know, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Jan 31, 2008
Im not here to make you a believe of anything. Im asking people who understand and believe about what Revelations could mean, if it does mean anything at all. I respect your opinion, even tho it has nothing to do with your view (being a Non believer).

SO since I have your view open now, so you just think its a coincidence that It says a Woman clothed in the Sun standing on the Moon with a 12 star crown on her head is a coincidence with the Constellation Virgo passing in front of the Sun with the Moon at its feet, has the Constellation Leo above that has 9 stars on it with Mercury Mars and Venus aligning making it 12 stars above her head. (yes I said the "planets" are stars, because they are.)

It might be a coincidence for all we know, but I don't believe in coincidences.

OH SHIT!! It turned out that Islam was the true religion all along and jesus was just another prophet!!!! you better repent smiley

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Revelations? Well, first of all it's Revelation. Second, it's all bullshit. The people who put it together knew how easy it is to manipulate people, specifically with religion. You are the controller of your own future. If you want to take a book that has been used to mainpulate the human psyche and condition as your truth, then you are allowing a book designed as a control mechanism to prevent you from realizing your own full potential and have decided to limitation. Any person who follows it cannot claim to be their own man or own woman, for they have chosen instead a predestined path of nothingness. Everyone needs something to believe in, I prefer to believe in myself.
Why so negative

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This statement = I don't believe in math, I don't believe in anything that goes against my already chosen beliefs. You can't have beliefs without a "lie" in the middle. Just my thoughts.
Im not saying my religion is the best or most pure cuz i know how tampered religions are.
You dont believe in karma then right?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

“The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” (Galatians 6:8)

God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap."

I believe God makes my cross heavier ot lighter depending how im walking down my path. Ive noticed when i was in my most sinful times i had the worst luck in everything i did. Nothing worked out. When the time came where i put that shit behind me and did things right, things fell into place.

Karma exists and god has a fucked up funny way of showing you what you sow.

Even a simple example would be me giving 20 bucks at collections at mass and regretting it the whole ride home. I got home and found 20 bucks on my driveway. Coincidence, maybe. But i felt that was god saying take your shit back.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
“The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” (Galatians 6:8)

God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap."

I believe God makes my cross heavier ot lighter depending how im walking down my path. Ive noticed when i was in my most sinful times i had the worst luck in everything i did. Nothing worked out. When the time came where i put that shit behind me and did things right, things fell into place.

Karma exists and god has a fucked up funny way of showing you what you sow.

Even a simple example would be me giving 20 bucks at collections at mass and regretting it the whole ride home. I got home and found 20 bucks on my driveway. Coincidence, maybe. But i felt that was god saying take your shit back.
Damn breh they have really done a number on you smh

I hope one day you will get your mind free enough to see that you are being imprisoned by archaic concepts and methods of control.

Karma isn't real. Those in control of the structures of society (laws, financial system, wars, etc.) would not be if karma was real, think about it.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Nah Karma Is Only Something You Get If Sow It.

You Reap What You Sow, Will Not Mean You Receive Bad For Bad And Good For Good. The Lord Giveth And Taketh Away. You Can Do Something Bad And It Be Forgiven And Wiped Clean And The Karma Is Done Away With, At Least That Is My Perspective.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
And This World: I believe God Let's The Ungodly control this world because it's only a "ONE" chapter of an eternity that will go on forever and he wanted to see how his people are under the circumstances.

God's Kingdom Reigns In Heaven And Outside That Who Knows But The Godly Nations On Earth If That Is Karma, Which Is To Me Is The Greatest Never Ending Story To Unfold.

Jan 31, 2008
these morons hold on tightly to the core beliefs that they found themselves in as soon as they became self-aware and work backwards from those core beliefs invalidating anything that doesn't agree with them.
Oh the earth? it must be flat and everyone else is lying
Oh, dinosaurs, uh, yeah thas the devil. Mystery solved!
Oh, other religions? uh, yeah thas the devil. Mystery solved!
Oh, science? uh, yeah thas a conspiracy. Mystery solved!

If they were born to any other culture and found themselves a muslim for instance just as they found themselves a christian they'd be on these forums talkin about hallal this and jihad that.

You guys have nothing of any real value to share. You fit snuggly into the demographic that you were born into and have remained too cowardly to find your own truth in life. Yall are mental midgets with self-validating logic (A is true because B says so, B is true because A says so). Please, go on a mushroom journey and snap out of the childhood fear you carry around.
fuck out of here retards

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
these morons hold on tightly to the core beliefs that they found themselves in as soon as they became self-aware and work backwards from those core beliefs invalidating anything that doesn't agree with them.
Oh the earth? it must be flat and everyone else is lying
Oh, dinosaurs, uh, yeah thas the devil. Mystery solved!
Oh, other religions? uh, yeah thas the devil. Mystery solved!
Oh, science? uh, yeah thas a conspiracy. Mystery solved!

If they were born to any other culture and found themselves a muslim for instance just as they found themselves a christian they'd be on these forums talkin about hallal this and jihad that.

You guys have nothing of any real value to share. You fit snuggly into the demographic that you were born into and have remained too cowardly to find your own truth in life. Yall are mental midgets with self-validating logic (A is true because B says so, B is true because A says so). Please, go on a mushroom journey and snap out of the childhood fear you carry around.
fuck out of here retards
Get your buthurt ass out of the forum then, getting all ass tickled cuz i dont believe the same shit as you? Nigga we didnt grow up the same, period. I find it funny that just cuz i talk about god you assume im less of a man? Nigga i pack a 45 and a bible in the same car, youre beliefs are youre beliefs i dont get mad cuz in my eyes youre a grown ass little kid. Keep speaking out your ass. It wont phase me or any real believer. I have homies and family who are deep in the dark occult and friends who are priests. I know both sides. so the fact that some nigga on the internet disagrees doesnt make it any less true to me.