I Believe There Is A Church Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
God Welcomes You Seriouslythuggy, He Welcomes All Kinds Of People To His Supper Table. If God Didn't Work In Mysterious Ways, What Kind Of Boring Figure It All Out Kind Of Kingdom Would We Have To Live In? And Far As Gravity Which Is Something Invisible You Have To See With Your Inner Self Which Too Is Invisible.

I Have A Question For You, Who Were The 12 Apostles To You In Full Detail If You Could Take The Time To Write it Out?

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Have Something With The Beginning Coming At The End, Where In Revelation Jesus Speaks As The "Alpha & Omega"

I Believe The Creator "Who Is The Word Then At The Beginning" Will Come To The End And Begin To Create Everything By Which It Is Sat To Him By The Lord Which The Kingdom Has Cometh.

I Believe His Spirit Encompasses All As God Is In Everything As Through Eternal And Eternity. His Knowledge And Sight Will Go Through Time Knowing Everything As The Father And His Son Will Judge All Things On The Last Day.

Do You Have A Special Belief On Judgement Day Or The Creation Or Both?

(I Am Not Trying To Force My Belief On You, But I Am Only Trying To Give An Account Of My Belief)

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
you must be doing the devils work because all you've done is deterred me even more from the stupidity of christianity

you are the proof that it takes a moron to believe in such things
thank you for strengthening my beliefs
take care
You Also Have Deterred Me, But I Have Not Stop Believing. I Won't Speak To You That You Must Be Saved Or That You Got To Give In. Because There Isn't A Soul In The World That I Care About More Than Those Who Are Promised, But If That Is You Then It Will Just Happen, You Are ALREADY IN THE HANDS OF GOD so to say.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Do You Know What Salvation Is?

It Is To Rescue You From Works Of The Devil That No Matter What Happens Jesus Will Always Come Save You From Their Deeds Of Trying To Make You Fall. Your Soul Will Be In Heaven, Not Merely As A Thought But As A Day In The Future Holding Down On You On This Day Of The Past Telling You, "You Have Made It." What Would This Day Behold If We Could See Ourselves Living In Heaven In Salvation For A Believer That Would Go On Forever? That Is The Love Faith & Hope We Hold In Side Of Ourselves Everyday.

What Are Some Of The Ways Of Being Saved

Believing In Jesus Christ And Being Baptized
Calling On The Name Of Lord Before All Other Names
Taking Communion
Speaking In Tongues
By Grace Through Faith
Marriage To A Believer

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
MAGG do you still live with your parents or grandparents? Is that God's plan for you, to continue mooching off others so you do not have to accept responsibility for your own life and actions...... That would make more sense why you have nothing to actually draw from in these discussions and you spew religious nonsense. It has become your escape from growing up. Somehow you seek righteousness without facing yourself and building toward success and instead ignore your failures. You think your God is okay with that. Sure, buddy. There is alot of that fuccery going on in MURICA. How dare you trash Muslims and push some sort of superiority. There are millions of Muslims who are better humans.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
MAGG do you still live with your parents or grandparents? Is that God's plan for you, to continue mooching off others so you do not have to accept responsibility for your own life and actions...... That would make more sense why you have nothing to actually draw from in these discussions and you spew religious nonsense. It has become your escape from growing up. Somehow you seek righteousness without facing yourself and building toward success and instead ignore your failures. You think your God is okay with that. Sure, buddy. There is alot of that fuccery going on in MURICA. How dare you trash Muslims and push some sort of superiority. There are millions of Muslims who are better humans.
I don't live with anybody, do you live with a husband is that why you are so anti-Christian and non-religious? I mean you are a dick, maybe you have been brainwashed by one? peter piper picked a pepper and stuffed it full of himself to come to the sickness to tell the world on MAGG? There are a lot better Christians than you, and Muslims they break the first commandment every day all day 7 days out the week even when their brother is bombing himself onto his brohams. Are we (Church) a grafted part to Israel to get along with Ishmael and his nation Islam, No Way!

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Have No Home Gym, Sucka!

He Said Love One Another

I Can Love A Muslim, And Been Tight With One, Discussed Religion, Didn't Say The Things I Had To Say Now, But In All Reality We Had A Deep Internal Conflict And It Will Always Show Even If I Do Love The Muslim With All My Heart. Islam Is Not A Moral Confide, Which It Takes God's Word And Warps It, The People Of It May Mean Well But The Religion Will Destroy them To Appreciate It's Darker Ender

I'm Free In Christ, I Don't Have To Do What He Says As Though You Say I Do. Did You Notice He Was Speaking To The Jews When He Said That In The Gospels But I Do It Anyways Because I Know It Is Right And It Is Moral? I am not under Law Of Moses, There For Choose A Free Will To Choose Any Right I Have Of What I Wish What I Want Or Don't Want From The Bible. But As So I Choose The New Testament Starting With The Epistles Into The Rest Of The Bible So That I Always See That I'm A "New Creation" And Not A Jew And Set To Follow As A Free Man In The Style Of Grace

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Love The People Bro But Despise The Religion, I Hate What IT BRINGS OUT OF THEM>

Edit: And I Still Live At Home, Because I Just Got Out In 14 And In 16 Out Of A Group Home. I'm Trying To Get My Own Spot Right Now.

I Don't Have Access To The Home Gym Because I'm Treated Like A Dog To It, So I Reject Using It. As For Staying With Them I Do But It Feels Like I Live By Myself, So Sorry I Fetched You Up Some B.S It Was The Stuff Just Going Through My Mind, That I'm On My Own.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Can Love Someone Because Their Lives Point In Other Directions And Upon That Their Life Is Golden, Because Islam Is A Curse I Wish Never To Bless. But Don't Let Me Get In The Opposite Direction, I'm Not Going Into A Promuslim Thread To Hate On Them, But This Was In The Direction Of JEHOVAH who cursed Ishmael.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Yeah You Right, Jim Jones Serving Up A Double Shot.

If Anybody Gonna Kill Himself It Was The Koolaid Man You Don't See Him Anymore Busting Through Brick Walls

&

And Ungodly Chatter Sure Won't Be My Way, So Imma Come Back When There Is A Side To This Place Dedicated Towards God.