I Believe There Is A Church Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'll do you one better, put your money where your mouth is-. This place in in P.A. Go tour yourself.

SSL

3825 Fabian Way, Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650) 852-4000

SSL - Google Search
I was talking to a guy at Facebook who majored in making microchips and worked for NASA now. He told me EVERY SATELLITE HES EVER CONNECTED TO WAS LAAAAAAND BAAAASED. HE NEVER WORKED WITH A SATELLITE IN OUTER SPACE. I wonder why

Jan 31, 2008
I was talking to a guy at Facebook who majored in making microchips and worked for NASA now. He told me EVERY SATELLITE HES EVER CONNECTED TO WAS LAAAAAAND BAAAASED. HE NEVER WORKED WITH A SATELLITE IN OUTER SPACE. I wonder why
maybe because his job description did not require that he touch those in outer space?? you know.. the plausible conclusion? not the one that supports your farfetched deluded santa claus for adults bullshit?

Jan 31, 2008
dude you just found some cartoon pictures of satellites and you want me to make the highly illogical assessment that those pictures mean anything?
Show me a picture of god...

oh look... even more proof that the earth is round whilst at the same time proving gods existence!!!

it is a win-win for everyone in this thread!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
not me because when i'm in a car going 80 mph fish bowling the smoke does nothing, but if i'm on a bicycle handle bars and chiefin down chief dr like I use to it goes all over. same instance so does this theory go up into the clouds.
So the only way that that smoke in the picture doesn't have that effect is if its inside something too then, or is that different?

What about climate change and it getting Hotter because the pollution is staying IN the dome. co2 is a green house gas and the only way it can BE a green house gas is if a glass is holding it in somehow. thats where the term comes from apparently. Bill nye goes and mocks it by saying we confused "glass dome" with "gas dome" that thats where all this confusion came from lmao
heres a clip, its on the first episode of his new show, bill nye saves the world or some shit.

its at like minute 2

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

I don't think you understand that the side we see from the moon can also work on a flat earth model. if you put a picture of the moon in the middle of a room and you're on one corner and I'm at the other, we are gonna see the moon differently.

The sun never goes under the earth so the earths shadow is NEVER casted on anything.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Last edited: