I Believe There Is A Church Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Nah Karma Is Only Something You Get If Sow It.You Can Do Something Bad And It Be Forgiven And Wiped Clean And The Karma Is Done Away With, At Least That Is My Perspective.

Exactly. If I'm in the wrong and I do not do anything to turn my actions in a positive way everything gets worse than if i would have made peace with it.
If i do bad, i know i will get mine in one way or another someday for that.

Its an eye for an eye, i would say thats Karma too.

so Not every believer in God is soft.

Peter cut off a soldiers Ear for Jesus (He knew judah was gonna snitch so he knew peter would do that and still let him do it.)
The Rider in the White horse who defeats the beast is DRIPPING IN BLOOD off his clothes.
James 4:17 says "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin."
Proverbs 28:12
When righteous men do rejoice, there is great glory: but when the wicked rise, a man is hidden.

God knows we have to stand up for him and sometimes that isn't just by talking.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Wrong. Reward for doing good and punishment for doing bad are man made... Also, what is decided as good and bad are also man made. When a dog kills and feasts on its owner, is it a bad dog or is it really just doing what it was intended to do....

The reason why you believe everything got worse after what you consider was the wrong choice has to do with your conscience (notice it is called con science) and psyche. Before you committed those actions, you had already created the belief that it was wrong. You thought you could still make that choice and it would not have an impact, thinking you could force a belief you had bought into to become dormant. That's not how the mind of the average person works, for it takes someone with a strong mind state and knowledge of self to control the mind in that way. That conditioning led you to attribute things that unfavorably occurred as being some sort of punishment for a previous action. Except it wasn't. It was just some other unrelated event that didn't have the outcome you preferred. To console yourself, is the reason why you relate the two.

The truth is most of you are manipulated by societal thoughts and constructs (we all have at one time) It's kind of funny because on one hand you think the government lies to you about everything, but you clearly fall for their manipulations in other forms i.e. good vs evil, religion, etc. You even quote the book they made to get you to "behave" like they want.

smh

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
Get your buthurt ass out of the forum then, getting all ass tickled cuz i dont believe the same shit as you? Nigga we didnt grow up the same, period. I find it funny that just cuz i talk about god you assume im less of a man? Nigga i pack a 45 and a bible in the same car, youre beliefs are youre beliefs i dont get mad cuz in my eyes youre a grown ass little kid. Keep speaking out your ass. It wont phase me or any real believer. I have homies and family who are deep in the dark occult and friends who are priests. I know both sides. so the fact that some nigga on the internet disagrees doesnt make it any less true to me.
Oh yeah nigga???? I got an AK with 2 Bibles AND a Quran in my beamer

honestly man you are so angry now because you know everything I said is true as fuck.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Oh yeah nigga???? I got an AK with 2 Bibles AND a Quran in my beamer

honestly man you are so angry now because you know everything I said is true as fuck.

Im angry cuz you feel like you arguing with me is proving that there is or isnt a god to yourself and its annoying to see how full of yourself you are. I get it you dont believe and it doesnt phase me because God lives wether or not you beleieve it.
Its funny how bad you want to "save" somebody from religion like if there was no good or evil. But when the time comes were you need help you gonna be right there on your knees kissing ass just like antone lavey at his deathbed.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lolll!
you don't know me dude stop projecting your primitive belief system on the rest of us.
Im not pushing anything on you. Your the athiest on a religious thread. Me not staying quiet when you speak against my beliefs is another. The fuck u doing on this thread anyways. I was asking mag something and the athiest patrol came thru

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'll leave a sticky note on the gates of hell for you saying "I Told You So"
You are already there. Another way they have conditioned you to console yourself is to make believe there must be a better and also a worse place than this.

es·cap·ism
əˈskāpˌizəm
noun
the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
You are already there. Another way they have conditioned you to console yourself is to make believe there must be a better and also a worse place than this.

es·cap·ism
əˈskāpˌizəm
noun
the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.

You theory and philosophy have its ways to worse and better places, there are no just captive ways to earth on the way people think. There will always will be a way out to our hopes and dreams. But God is realization to some having chosen some to take to his kingdom. Saying heaven isn't true when you possibly can not have any proof of that is idiocracy.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
To tell someone not to believe in heaven is hypocrisy I tell you, the relevant truth is us believers have heard of Jesus and his miracles, and those chosen not to believe have the choice (I say this mocking) that they have been everywhere in all of this universe and of all grand design and know of all that belongs and exists? They are putting up science and misfortunetudes that get disproved everyday. I hate to say there is a missing link in our DNA code but we are not God's one true Son the Messiah, but it's the truth we our from out the Truth, Way, & Life without Jesus The Messiah and will see no heaven upon after living life on this earth without him.

Edit: But I Still Love Science, In The Book It Says To Love Knowledge And Science Is A Lot Things But I Manner It Measuring To Accord Law Of Man

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"Jesus"was a Jew not a Christian. Your belief doesn't hold any weight and is not substantiated by anything other than books (New Testament) put out by the same people who murdered the man you call Jesus. That is how his-story works- the dead don't speak so we are left with one side of the story, in this case perpetuated by the living at that time who murdered him. There was no Matthew Mark Luke or John in that time period, nor was there a Jesus. All made up names to help put white people closer to "God."

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
"Jesus"was a Jew not a Christian. Your belief doesn't hold any weight and is not substantiated by anything other than books (New Testament) put out by the same people who murdered the man you call Jesus. That is how his-story works- the dead don't speak so we are left with one side of the story, in this case perpetuated by the living at that time who murdered him. There was no Matthew Mark Luke or John in that time period, nor was there a Jesus. All made up names to help put white people closer to "God."
Paul was a persecuting Jew of Christians that became a Christian that was known as one of the greatest "The Messenger" does that hold any weight?

And I know them are their English translated names but they are all the same authors of the book.

As for who killed him, it was the dark principalities of this world. They surrounded Israel, Inhabited Israel, And Controlled Israel.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
You do a disservice to all indigenous people every time you pray to your white Jesus. It's hella disrespectful. You want to pay homage to a creator, respect them.
I grew up with the Sioux tribe on the north side of Rapid City of the Black Hills which is still indigenous land, but it's all good.

Hebrew Formed Off Out Of The Arab People To A Covenant To God? Where Was The European Jesus I Worship, Bc I don't.

But to get out on the white race is hella disrespectful because not all was raised like that, and differently I'm respectfully a whole different race because I base myself on nation not skin color.