HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
FUCK..i gotta a fuckin trojan..and i cant get macafee off my comp...i want to install nod32...fuck..lol..how do you manually remove a program from your hard drive, cuz the control panel add/remove programs way isnt doin shit
PLEASE HELP...THANKS

Oct 10, 2005
May 23, 2005
yall trippin with all the unnessisary programs. there is a simple process of cleaning your pc and here it is:

0. Scan your entire system with housecall.trendmicro.com free online virus scan.
1. While your system is running the virus scan you can open your control panel, click ad/remove programs, and remove all search bars, web search programs, weatherbugs, etc. I also click the ad/remove windows componets links and remove outlook express, msn explorer, & msn messenger.
2. Download, install, and scan your system with Panda Titanium free virus/spyware program ( Google PANDA VIRUS ). Panda has been proven to find viruses that norton and mccafee dont detect. Awsome program!
3. Download and install Ad-Aware and Spybot Search & Destroy from download.com, if you want to try others dont go beond microsofts beta spyware program, most other are useless and ad-aware and spybot search and destoy will find 99% of all spyware.
4. Run Ad-aware and Spybot Search & Destroy, reboot if asked to.
5. Download Mozilla Firefox and use instead of Internet Explorer if possible at all times.
6. Run a defrag on your hard drive.
7. Run scandisk on your drives.
8. Reboot and your all tuned up and like new!!!!

Dec 2, 2004
for real. i got comcast internet. got a bunch of music i download and i can't listen to any of it cause for some reason my computer speakers decided not to work. Have not been workin almost a month. plus my computer won't read any of my blank burn cds. this is making me mad. I got high speed internet... reinstalling windows... is this the only solution? my diskdrive is not reading anything. i just went out and bought second pack of blank... my computer does not read them...

Jun 23, 2003
cbrennan04 said:
for real. i got comcast internet. got a bunch of music i download and i can't listen to any of it cause for some reason my computer speakers decided not to work. Have not been workin almost a month. plus my computer won't read any of my blank burn cds. this is making me mad. I got high speed internet... reinstalling windows... is this the only solution? my diskdrive is not reading anything. i just went out and bought second pack of blank... my computer does not read them...
You need to reinstall windows. Reformat when it asks too. You will lose everything but your system is fucked homie. You have alot of computer trouble it seems. Most problems are solved by fresh install of windows. Except hardware issues.

Don't install programs like that google toolbar and shit either. Stay away from accepting messages asking you to install something to view tha page. That shit is loaded with crap that is harmful to your pc and cause shit ti wig out like your saying. I have had that issue where it wont read a cd-r , rebooting fixes it for me. You may want to go into the control panel, system, hardware, device manager and right click your cd drive and update the driver. Then reboot. Good luck.

Oct 10, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
have you recently installed anything?? could be something minor, due to that

incase its malware related you should run a hijack scan, do the things listed & post your log here: http://forum.networktechs.com/t1819059447-attention-read-me-before-posting-for-help.html

May 11, 2002
Hey I have this problem with this anti virus shit on my computer, it says that "system intrusion detected!" I deleted it but it still keeps popping up, when I click on it all it does is send me to some anti virus website does anyone know how I can delete this mannually?

Feb 15, 2006
BaSICCally said:
Hey I have this problem with this anti virus shit on my computer, it says that "system intrusion detected!" I deleted it but it still keeps popping up, when I click on it all it does is send me to some anti virus website does anyone know how I can delete this mannually?

maybe run your antivirus software in safemode

May 1, 2003
BaSICCally said:

Get Antivir. The new version is 7. It's free and it works .
http://www.free-av.com/

and get HijackThis from here.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

do a system scan and log. Dont do anything else, copy the log and post it here so I can see it. Run Hijack this first before Antivir.

Oct 10, 2005
DukeNaintEZ said:
How do you do a highjack scan?
can post the scan here, or at this place (that other link i gave seems to be down now)
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/index.php?showforum=37

Lemon420 said:
Not really a virus question or anything, but can someone hit me up on PM or something and let me know how I can get some codecs and shit like that?
can get codecs here (i never burned ps2 games so dont know about that)
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Codec_Pack_All_in_1.htm

Jan 14, 2006
Lemon420 said:
Not really a virus question or anything, but can someone hit me up on PM or something and let me know how I can get some codecs and shit like that? I just got a DVD Burner, and want to burn some movies, maybe a couple PS2 games or something, but I don't know the first thing about how to do it... Thanks in advance...

there are hella programs to burn PS2 gaames but all of the (or at least the ones i have gone to) you need to pay for the software like $20-$50.