HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
You're using Winamp to play DVDs? If so I think that may be your problem. I use PowerDVD v.6 look for that somewhere :) But to access the dvd settings on that... I right click on the middle of the screen after the DVD is loaded and it brings up all kinds of options. Try the same thing in winamp.

Dec 20, 2003
I've been getting this problem everytime I log on,

RUNDLL

Error Loading C:\PROGRA~1/NEWDOT~1\NEWDOT~2.DLL

The specified module could not be found

Anyone know whats up with that?

Nov 26, 2005
Hey I would just like to say mad props to "Nitro the Guru" about posting on how to get rid of virus's, and spywhere. I had a black backround with red writing that said "spywhere infected" I used your method and within minutes my computer was back to normal, just like to say thanks alot and have a good one.. - skizo

:cool:

Nov 1, 2005
my i.e. was running slow,so i installed mozilla firefox.running much better now.should i now delete i.e. being that its infected sumhow,or is it even possible to delete without messing sumthing up?

May 12, 2002
surcaliman said:
my i.e. was running slow,so i installed mozilla firefox.running much better now.should i now delete i.e. being that its infected sumhow,or is it even possible to delete without messing sumthing up?
i would not delete, but get rid of the icon to keep anybody else from using it. Yall who dont like ie, can dl maxthon browser. has the same components as mozilla, but supports everything that keeps websites running functional. in case yall wanted to try it.

Dec 2, 2004
wtf... two times yesterday my computer completely stopped and this blue screen showed up on my computer with a whole bunch a text... at the bottom it said "dumping physical memory". I was downloading music and had like 5 windows popped up at the same time then all of sudden this shit happened. Just happened again this mourning and i was listening to music while browsing the internet. what does this mean?

May 11, 2002
alright, I have a question. Somehow I got on the Firefox sign in screen, this is nothing I did on purpose, I just clicked on Firefox and it popped up. Anyhow, it showed a screen where I got to sign in as a 'default user'. This made no sense to me. So I made a 'new account' and I do not know how to get back to the sign on screen to change back to the 'default' screen. Does anyone know how to return back to this so I can change back to the default user?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I got netscape 7.2...my Quicktime on myspace doesnt work work so there for i cant hear no music from an artist on there....

But it works on my internet explorer, but whenever i try to bring up internet explorer it always fukks up or i might get the blu screen....any suggestions?

Jun 5, 2004
so my computer is fucked, sometimes it wont let me type, it has something to do with num lock/scroll lock, it wont let me turn them off, and it does wierd shit. i did that thing where you press and hold num lock for 5 seconds that doe

Aug 4, 2002
cbrennan04 said:
wtf... two times yesterday my computer completely stopped and this blue screen showed up on my computer with a whole bunch a text... at the bottom it said "dumping physical memory". I was downloading music and had like 5 windows popped up at the same time then all of sudden this shit happened. Just happened again this mourning and i was listening to music while browsing the internet. what does this mean?
Open your computer case, and unplug your fan. Close the case, and put duct tape over any holes in the back of your case that air can go through. It works, no bullshit.

Aug 4, 2002
Mane I got a hard drive that is messed up. I swapped all my computer parts into another case and when I connected the hard drive, two of the connector pins on the back of the hard drive came out. Now the computer doesnt recognize the drive. Is it possible to fix this or am I screwed?

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
mrskrilla said:
Open your computer case, and unlug your fan. Close the case, and put duct tape over any holes in the back of your case that air can go through. It works, no bullshit.

same shit happend to me once, i made sure no air could escape the case... For the harddrive one, unless u can return it, i guess you are pretty much fucd on that one. I broke my connectors once.