HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
RickyAmbriz said:
there are hella programs to burn PS2 gaames but all of the (or at least the ones i have gone to) you need to pay for the software like $20-$50.
It doesn't take a special program to burn a PS2 game. You can use any cd software that can make an image of the disc, then burn that image to a blank dvd. For example , Nero. You WILL need a couple of tricks to make that disc play on the PS2

Aug 13, 2002
hey guys i ran ad awarre last night it said it found 9 parasites. but in order 2 delete u kno the register with a key activation code. does anyone got one 2 hook me up? major props if anyone can come through. hit me back. peace.

Jan 14, 2006
i found this info if anyone wants to try to backup games without a mod chip

(2) If you don't have a mod chip.

I suggest you use CloneCD or CDRWin to do a straight CD copy. This gives you an un-patched backup.

If you have CloneCD or CDRWin (UTFSE) here are the settings:

CloneCD

Open CloneCD.
Click the Copy CD Picture (3rd Picture along)
Read Tab
Select your CD Reader.
Select your read speed. I suggest you keep it low. Sorry if you have little patience.
Read SubChannel Data from Data Tracks: Checked
Read SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks: Checked
The other boxes can be left unchecked.
Image File Tab
Browse for the directory that you want the image file to be extracted to.
Check the Delete After Successful Write box if you want.
Write Tab
Select your CD Writer.
Select your write speed. I strongly suggest you burn at a maximum of 4x.
Everything should be all right as it is.
Ignore the Global tab. It is not important.
Now click the Start Disc Copy button at the bottom.
CloneCD will then read the disc and when finished write to a blank disc.
Finished.

CDRWin

Open CDRWin.
Click the Backup Disc button (Second along)
Backup Mode: Copy To Image And Record
Image disk: Select your hard drive (Default)
CD Reader & CD Recorder: Set CD reader & CD recorder to the same (Always read with burner)
Reading Options
Read: Raw Sectors
Error Recovery: Ignore
Jitter Control: Disable
Subcode Analysis: Auto
Data Speed: Select Your Speed (Keep it low)
Audio Speed: Select Your Speed (Keep it low)
Read Retry Count: Select How Many Times You Want CDRWin To Retry Reading Damaged Data Before It Fails
Recording Options
Uncheck All Boxes On The Top Line
Number Of Discs To Backup: Select Number Of Discs
Number Of Copies: Select Number Of Copies You Want
Speed: Select Your Burning Speed (Keep it low)
Disc Transporter Mode: Disable If you want, select Save Settings at the side
Hit Start.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
DOES ANYBODY KNO WHY FLASHPLAYER 8.0 WONT PLAY ON MY COMPUTER???...WINDOWS 2000 PROFFESSIONAL

I CANT LISTEN TO MUSIC OR WATCH NO VIDEOS ON MYSPACE, YOUTUBE...PLEASE HELP!!!!

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Yet another series of really stupid questions:

What do I need to download to get a .rar file to play on my comp? I tried downloading WinRAR, but all that does is extract the files, it still won't play them when I try to open them in Windows Media Player.

And if someone can get at me with what I would need to do to burn a PS2 and play it with a gameshark, let me know. I have DVD Decrypter and CloneDVD...
________
WEB SHOWS

Oct 10, 2005
Lemon420 said:

What do I need to download to get a .rar file to play on my comp? I tried downloading WinRAR, but all that does is extract the files, it still won't play them when I try to open them in Windows Media Player.
what is the file after u extract that you're trying to play?

Jan 14, 2006
Lemon420 said:

And if someone can get at me with what I would need to do to burn a PS2 and play it with a gameshark, let me know. I have DVD Decrypter and CloneDVD...

well you might have to download a codec. or play it in a different player that isnt windows media.

and you need different applications to copy PS2 games. like a mod chip and a game burning device like gameshark and lots of other applications