- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
the warriors are horrible curry has been garbage so far jackin up a bunch of dumb shots and turning the ball over like everytime he passes it, I think im done with the nba im fuckin sick of seeing kobe get foul calls when hes not even being touched, no wonder he scores so much players aren't aloud to play defense on him, fuck the nba and their refs dictating games, this shit is boring to watch when theres a foul every 3 seconds

Props: DubbC415
Jun 23, 2002
man i was watching this sit n bounced in middle of the 3rd quarter. everyone just played like absolute shit. all i remember is that both teams jacked up a million 3's. we got killed on boards and couldn't score, which is your golden state warriors and have been for years. curry does take some dumb shots. he's been playing ok....he needs to be more consistent. hopefully that happens as the season progresses.

next up...nuggets

Jun 23, 2002
some user comments from sfgate.com:

'Malone. Do it now. Be decisive. Remove Singletary II.'

'Welcome to the Warrior 2012-2013 circus. Starters who can't play, a coach that doesn't know how to manage a game, and fans that keep selling out so that owners can move the team.'

'Bogut will miss at least 40% of the season, Curry is one jump stop away from missing a month, and Jackson doesn't understand he needs to make adjustments DURING the game.
Sad season already.'

'Absolutely pathetic effort by the Warriors. Wish I could wipe this game from my memory.'

Pretty harsh lmao. What u guys think about the Mark Jackson comments?

Props: DubbC415

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I feel that the organization needs to get beasty and hire a coach that will make us a contender, and not a rookie coach. Fake ass preacher sending picks of his dick to scrippers. Fuck the nba. the set up seems to be focused on a kobe vs bron finals imo.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wishing we had traded curry instead of monta....and i never wanted to trade monta anyway, i dont care how badly we needed a big man...u dont trade a star for an injured player, ever ever ever....

Jan 12, 2006
wishing we had traded curry instead of monta....and i never wanted to trade monta anyway, i dont care how badly we needed a big man...u dont trade a star for an injured player, ever ever ever....
I still have no idea why the Warriors passed up on rondo for curry, I would've said yes to that in a heart beat. Rondo and Monta would've been fun to watch and a lot easier to build around imo. I can see key free agents wanting to join those two.

Feb 15, 2003
I am a huge Warrior fan but I'll be honest... It's been hard for me to truly get into following this team this season...

I don't know why exactly.. Probably a lot of reasons...

The Sf Giants winning again kept me occupied and being a 9er fan I have some hope for this year as well (lol at the tie tho) ... But usually I'm pumped up when basketball starts and I watch every game... I just don't feel like the warriors are nearly as exciting to watch now as they have been in years past...

We don't have any real high fliers or super exciting players...

I know the formula for winning isn't always run and gun fast paced ball but it sure was funner to watch...

I feel like our team needs more toughness and I can't believe ima even say this but we need more "street" type players.. It seems like we got a bunch of squares with no attitude... I mean both of our starting guards are sons of former Nba players and it might not make sense to some but I wonder how hungry they truly are..

Monta was one of the most exciting players in the league to watch and my (and most warrior fans) favorite player on the team... I'm just sick of having players and supporting them and copping jerseys and then we let them go (hardaway, mully, sprewell and more recently ,jrich,b davis, monta... Oh don't let me forget joe smith and jamison lol)

We were all happy to get new ownership but it's still the same damn warriors...

I actually thought Brandon rush brought something good to this team off the bench but of coarse he goes down... Same old warriors...

That was my warrior rant for the day... Or maybe the season....

Oh but We Believe!!!! Right

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the bay should rightfully be a dope ass destination to come coach but this joke of an organization fucks that all up.