- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
curry's ankle huh. I knew that chit was going down. at least it happened early, let jarret jack put his stamp on the team.

Jun 23, 2002
'The Warriors held Stephen Curry out of the second half as a precaution after another player rolled up on his surgically repaired right ankle late in the second quarter.'

'Curry went to the end of Golden State's bench after hurting his ankle, but moments later appealed to coach Mark Jackson to go back in. Jackson said no and Curry headed for the locker room.'

from yahoo. no doubt this is gonna happen again during the season

Jun 23, 2002
'Curry is an ankle injury waiting to happen,and rest assured the Warriors will do something stupid like sign him to a max contract'

from the yahoo article comments lol

Jun 23, 2002
well this thread sure got pushed down, i almost forgot i even made it. season opener tomorrow night fellas, @ phoenix. bogut practiced for a 2nd straight day to he may play tomorrow, not confirmed though. barnes gets the start over rush too.

BDL Warriors season preview:
Ball Don

Warriors-Suns preview:
Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns - Preview - October 31, 2012 - ESPN

Suns are pretty tough to beat at home. If the Warriors are gonna make any sort of run this year they got to start winning some games on the road, what better way than to start tomorrow.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
'Curry is an ankle injury waiting to happen,and rest assured the Warriors will do something stupid like sign him to a max contract'

from the yahoo article comments lol
The Golden State Warriors and star guard Stephen Curry have reached terms on a contract extension, the team announced Wednesday.

The Warriors and Curry's camp have finalized a four-year deal worth $11 million annually, according to the Contra Costa Times, that will take effect starting next season.

Golden State was keen to secure Curry long-term as one of its two cornerstones, alongside center Andrew Bogut, despite Curry's ongoing struggles with ankle problems.

Curry tweeted recognition of the deal and thanks to Warriors ownership Wednesday: "#Dubs Gameday baby. And thanks to Joe Lacob & the Warriors hopefully I can say that for the next 4 yrs. agreed on extension."

Curry missed 40 of 66 games last season and sprained his twice surgically repaired right ankle again in the preseason. The Warriors felt he was still worth the risk given Curry's production when healthy.

Curry joins the Los Angeles Clippers' Blake Griffin and Denver's Ty Lawson as first-round picks from the 2009 draft class to receive extensions.

First-round picks from 2009 faced a Wednesday midnight deadline to secure a contract extension. Those who don't, in most cases, will become restricted free agents in July.

Jun 23, 2002
Wow don't know how I feel bout that curry extension. Risky move, even if he stays healthy IMO. He's struggling tonight I can tell u that.

Jan 18, 2006
hell ya Warriors win!!!! Bogut looked good tonight and noone expected him to play not nearly the amount of minutes he did. Landry is solid as fuck, what a great pickup he was. Offense obviously needs to get better but im a lot more optimistic about this team then when the season ended earlier this year

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
hell ya Warriors win!!!! Bogut looked good tonight and noone expected him to play not nearly the amount of minutes he did. Landry is solid as fuck, what a great pickup he was. Offense obviously needs to get better but im a lot more optimistic about this team then when the season ended earlier this year
the offense will come. thats the least of the warrior worries. the defense and rebounding are making me a believer...

Jun 23, 2002
great win tonight. this was a game where it was like 'here we go again' after they gave up the lead they had built up in the 2nd. landry came up big at the end, he's gonna do some dirt inside which is gonna help us big time down the road in some games no doubt.

bogut looked great in his limited minutes and from his post game interview he seems like he's ready for more mins right away, which is great.

curry n lee were 3-40 apparently which is absolutely fucking terrible but like cut said that's not gonna happen on a regular basis.

whole team looked like they really got after it on defense so hopefully it's something they can build on. i love how the squad has depth now too.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
This team looks good to me right now...Klay is a dead eye...We finally have some strength in the inside and people who are willing to mix it up....The thing we lack tho is speed...

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Anybody got any updates on Rush? That injury looked BAD but im holding out hope that he can come back this season...really doubt it tho.