- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
I got to watch the end of the game it was a good one. a lot of fouls though I'm not much of a basketball fan I would only watch it when I was locked up. I'm try to get more into it n watch more Warriors games. I rather go for a bay team than a L.A one....

Props: D.I.R.B
Jun 23, 2002
god damn it!! klay had a clean look, i thought that shit was down. kudos to the squad, they fought back, showed some toughness. clearly had bogut played more i think the outcome would have made a big difference. when he came back in the 4th look what happened. they couldnt hit the fucking ocean in the first 3 quarters basically.

hopefully we can pull out a win wednesday night vs the cavs

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
god damn it!! klay had a clean look, i thought that shit was down. kudos to the squad, they fought back, showed some toughness. clearly had bogut played more i think the outcome would have made a big difference. when he came back in the 4th look what happened. they couldnt hit the fucking ocean in the first 3 quarters basically.

hopefully we can pull out a win wednesday night vs the cavs
I went to the Bucks Cavs game Friday night. Whenever Cleveland put their bench in the Bucks went on like a 10-0 run. They hung in there tho it took a Jennings buzzer beater to win. Irving and Gee were impressive.

Jun 23, 2002
it'll be cool to see monta vs the warriors this year again, hopefully he don't torch us. kyrie irving is a sav, there should be no questioning his game IMO. this dion waiters kid has been tearin it up too, we got our work cut out for us tomorrow night

Jan 18, 2006
Cant believe the Cavs are keeping up with us wtf? Dont see why Bogut has a minute restriction when he started in the first game

Jun 23, 2002
irving is a beast. we got lucky varajaeo nor zeller played. barnes looked good down the stretch too. props to curry, lee and landry. bogut didn't score but had some assists. good win before the fakeshow on friday

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Cant believe the Cavs are keeping up with us wtf? Dont see why Bogut has a minute restriction when he started in the first game
he didnt participate in training camp. he was limited to riding the bike and film up until like 5 days before the season started.