- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
good win yesterday...needed it too cuz we got okc then dallas after. dunno how dallas is this year but okc is just about a guaranteed loss lol.

harrison barnes is being way more aggressive, hopefully he keeps it up. how dope would it be to have a drafted player actually turn into something (besides monta...jury still out on curry)

Props: V

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^yea Barnes is being more assertive and its working. Curry needs to be more aggressive out there also, dude always looks all nonchalant no matter what.

The bench is deep tho. Jack and Jenkins are good guards and landry is putting in work.

Jun 23, 2002
hell yea!! was switchin back n forth with the 9ers game but i caught most of OT. curry did the damn thing. this is a good sign, lets follow up with a win on Wednesday vs the nets

May 12, 2006
i didint think d.green was this solid as a overall ball player it comes natural to him.
klay is now shooting what below 35% and has a bad 3 pt attempt with less than 20 seconds left, thank god vince carter shot that fadeaway at the end of the fourth. good win.

Feb 15, 2003
I missed the whole game was watching the 9ers with some people over but I'm glad to see another solid W...

After my little rant the other day on here I have seen some things I like from the team... All the rookies look good and I want to see Barnes continue to be aggressive... I haven't checked the box score for tonight yet but I hope to see Barnes had another solid game. I think he can be a special player...

Still not sold on Klay Thompson as our starting two although I think he could be a good player I think we need to look at getting a 6-5 6-6 2 guard that's more athletic and an overall player not just shooter.. We need another J Rich type 2 guard man he was dope as a warrior in his younger years... But no looking back .. Looking forward to seeing this team fully healthy and getting some rhythm going...

Props: poranamo3rd

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I missed the whole game was watching the 9ers with some people over but I'm glad to see another solid W...

After my little rant the other day on here I have seen some things I like from the team... All the rookies look good and I want to see Barnes continue to be aggressive... I haven't checked the box score for tonight yet but I hope to see Barnes had another solid game. I think he can be a special player...

Still not sold on Klay Thompson as our starting two although I think he could be a good player I think we need to look at getting a 6-5 6-6 2 guard that's more athletic and an overall player not just shooter.. We need another J Rich type 2 guard man he was dope as a warrior in his younger years... But no looking back .. Looking forward to seeing this team fully healthy and getting some rhythm going...
Klay will be a premier offensive shooting guard, he has the size and skills to be special. lets just hope he scores more than he gives up...

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

good game tonight! man its good to see a warriors team rebounding and controlling the paint. Klay finally came out of his slump.

Props: D.I.R.B
Jun 23, 2002
Great win last night! This team playing some great team defense right now, and rebounding...without bogut I might add. Say what u want about mark Jackson, but he got this team playing team defense and they've bought in to what he's trying to implement. Team chemistry is great too, you can clearly tell.

Bogut might come back in December from what I've read. With all that being said, it is still early as hell. We know how quick the season can go south but I like what I see thus far.

Props: Joey and :ab: