- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
klay's a second year player, yall cant say curry didn't have the same inconsistencies as a second and third year player.
Don't get me wrong, I like klay. I just like Barnes more. He's a rookie and imo shows more potential than klay. Also gives us more diversity on offense with his ability to score in the paint.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Carl Landry opts out of final year of contract with Warriors to become an unrestricted free agent

This news was expected, but it became official on Wednesday.

Carl Landry had a player option for next season with the Warriors worth $4 million, but he left it on the table in order to pursue free agency instead.

He’d like to return to the Warriors if it makes sense financially, but will wisely test the free agent market before making that decision.

Landry was a nice piece for the Warriors off the bench last season, appearing in 81 regular season games while averaging 10.8 points and 6.0 rebounds in 23.2 minutes per contest.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
warriors some how "bought" the 26th pick from the TWolves (id like to know how much), traded that pick to OKC for the 29th pick, then traded that pick to the Suns for the 30th pick and drafted the Lithuanian guard.

Props: Joey

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Malcolm Lee was traded to the Golden State Warriors in a draft-day deal on Thursday.
He was pretty much just a throw-in player from the Wolves in this deal. When the Wolves were decimated in the backcourt, Lee started 12 games and scored 5.4 points. He had surgery on his knee and hip in January and is a longshot to be a contributor for the Warriors.

Props: Joey

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
The Warriors inquired about Kevin Garnett's availability Wednesday, but there was no traction in talks, league sources tell Yahoo! Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski.
Wojnarowski reported earlier Wednesday that an unnamed Western Conference team had discussed a KG trade with Boston and now we know it was Golden State. More than anything, this was a case of the Warriors just checking out every potential lead. Garnett is currently deciding whether to waive his no-trade clause to facilitate a massive deal with the Nets that would land Garnett, Jason Terry and Paul Pierce in Brooklyn for six players and three first-round picks.

Dwight Howard will likely meet with the Golden State Warriors, sources told ESPN's Chris Broussard.
The Warriors would have to move some guys around to make room for a max deal that will be attached to Howard. If they can make it work, it does make sense on paper for the Warriors. Howard would be useful in the offensive rebounding game with all the threes Golden State hoists and he should open up the perimeter with teams double-teaming him in the paint. Be prepared for more Dwight rumors than you can handle over the next month.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Going to the preseason game thursday. I have season tix, but haven't been to any of the preseason games yet. Bout to pick up my signed Curry jersey they gave me copping season tix

Props: :ab: