Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
Shit even if they changed this game to 1v1 only it'd still lag like a bitch.. thats why i'm done wit' gears..

TIME FOR #3!!!!
right now about 75% of all games that i connect to are great. but 25% are just insane and cant even play with the lag. i get host alot so i dont complain. but when i get connected overseas or to people in mexico i lag like a mofo. ill take the -1500 penalty for quitting

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I jumped on... thought it was booboo so i sealed it back up and gave it to the mail man before he took off. ill stick to COD WAW..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you can tell jape was mad if he returned it that quick..lol..theres no way you can even get close to good in that game quick

im still average and i play it all the time

jape tried to play people online against the all-stars and it was like

throwin that xbox controller

i use cod 3 as a coaster for my lean..played all the new cods and their weak to me graphic and tactical wise..id rather play rainbow six

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
That shits weak. wtf this aint world of warcraft... i shot a mother fucker in the face for like 5 seconds and then sawed his ass with a chainsaw and he dont die. no thanks.. come get smashed in some NBA 09 or some FIGHT NIGHT you dont want it.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
yea and fuck playin a game that takes 6 months to get average at.

I sent that shit back so i can get a game ill enjoy before the month is up. i played for like an hour and just couldnt get into it.. i was right up in peoples faces and they dont die. then i get shot and explode.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
That shit reminds me to much of world of warcraft.. i dont know.. i was off like 20mg of hydro which is alot for me. i was kinda outof it.. and yea lol i did get pissed and straight snatched the game out the Xbox and sealed that shit.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Nah but i never did give it to the mail man i almost did. i wish i did.. its sittin in my mail box right now...... should i give it another go. whos on?

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
HELL NAH i never play no story mode.. is online baby. maybe i should start the story mode ... the gameplay looked sick.. but the characters made me not like it. and the fact that i couldnt kill shit.. or didnt know if i killed shit.. i couldnt really tell who was on my team or not

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
theres two teams, aliens and humans. youre either/or.

you should prolly try story mode so you get the hang of the controls

i didnt even know there was 3 different bombs until months into the shit

and you cant shoot someone in the face for 5 seconds because the gun jumps and theyd consider that a headshot

id play but i got work in the morning bout to bounce

edit: and shooting people in the right spots will hurt them more. if u reload your gun perfectly you get like faster shots and more powerful shots

but you gotta get the basics down before you jump in online shit, or play horde..cuz most of us know where everything is in the game cuz its been out..but youre new

May 4, 2002
i hope they announce (i know it has to happen) gow3 at e3, or even have a teaser trailer.in 3 you should be able to choose a different person or persons and play out their story, while marcus is doing his. that would add way more replay value