Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
My buddy and I were playin' horde cuz of the 10 XP shit, and it was all wretches that were shooting shotgun blasts out of their mouths. That shit was boring as fuck with no enemy variation.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I fucking hate playing online with people.

I played last night and out of three sets of matches I had one good one.

there was even a match where the opposing team was screaming at this black kid on my team and calling him a nigger and as many racial epithets as you could possibly say in one sentence.

Dude was cool about it, but I ended up reporting them.

I'll stick to my custom matches and horde.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I fucking hate playing online with people.

I played last night and out of three sets of matches I had one good one.

there was even a match where the opposing team was screaming at this black kid on my team and calling him a nigger and as many racial epithets as you could possibly say in one sentence.

Dude was cool about it, but I ended up reporting them.

I'll stick to my custom matches and horde.
That shit happens with every game online. Usually fools on gears already have their teams they play with. There are times you get lucky and fall in with a good group. Playing on your own is tough specially when nobody is listening and everybody goes their own separate ways.

If playing alone go with Execution or Warzone, shit even Annex and Submission is coo. Guardian is the best game mode in the game but that's where you gotta have a team or get lucky and land on a good squad.