Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
People that suck at COD say that.
i dont suck at any third or first player..i been doin this shit since wolfenstein bruh...cod is just wack graphics wise and gameplay wise. theres NO WAY i could play that shit after seeing gears of war. and ive been up on call of duty since playstation 2, before gears existed.

im not saying it dosent take skill, im not even saying i suck at it, im just saying entertainment wise, cod blows in comparison. if you dont agree, youre one mans opinion, and so am i. no biggie.

Sep 4, 2002
gears of war might have been tight if the online wasn't so retarded. takes at least 20 min to get a game... I seriously bought this game, beat the game(twice, once with someone and once without) tried playin it a few times online and now that shit collects dust.... actually I let a buddy from work borrow it, and I'm not even worried when it gets back cause the game is garbage outside of the solo game itself

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ i dunno what game you was playin son but games start quicker than that unless you was on when people have work, liek right now its about to be poppin and imma step my numbers up..and we be havin hella people online so were talkin shit while the game starts, niggas goin to smoke some weed or reup on they cup and the games started. alt of times ill come back to the sticks and the games started.

and sync youd get beasted if you had a xbox. im sonnin foolsleft and right now. i beat this nigga whole team up. jumped out a freight train, smacked this kid in the face, used the sniper (long range) popped him close range, picked him up used him as a sheild, diddy bopped your boy on the left he dead, shot your boys face up on the right he dead, walked to the freight train with the origginal niggas dead body and pistol whipped him till he died...then found tya boy hidin and ...liek tupac said..gunshots to tut now he stuck

this whole time im like 'take that take that...yall niggas suck...blap!'

almost everyone on my shit plays gears and i see a average of 7 people playing gears at night...so i dunno, i get it in in that game..ive played over 2000 online matches...

i can understand the hate tho cuz ps3 niggas dont got gow2...cod weak tho...halos some futuristic shit...gears is cool..arevolver is a revolver and a shotguns a shotgun..

shit takes some practice to not suck at gears of war..i think i was pretty weak until recently

Gas One

May 24, 2006
horde games start quicker cuz u fight waves of the computer...i think thats to practice..i play it to get my game up...but when you play real people its showtime and you talkin shit and fuckin people up and its more personal cuz you know theres intelligence behind the player...like this cat last night started talking shit so i merked him only..that was my goal...and kept talkin shit and he couldnt say nothin..alot of times youll earn respect and peopel will send you add requests or come and play with your game..when you got 5 people its a wrap, games start quick.

but like the siccness squad,sickorps rolls with them....when we get together we smash...so its been fun

i bought 150 dollar headphones for the bitch and all

Sep 4, 2002
horde games start quicker cuz u fight waves of the computer...i think thats to practice..i play it to get my game up...but when you play real people its showtime and you talkin shit and fuckin people up and its more personal cuz you know theres intelligence behind the player...like this cat last night started talking shit so i merked him only..that was my goal...and kept talkin shit and he couldnt say nothin..alot of times youll earn respect and peopel will send you add requests or come and play with your game..when you got 5 people its a wrap, games start quick.

but like the siccness squad,sickorps rolls with them....when we get together we smash...so its been fun

i bought 150 dollar headphones for the bitch and all
horde is the only thing I played cause it was the only game to take a reasonable amount of time to get started

Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
lol i find a match in less than 30 seconds, alone or in a party, it doesnt matter. and i get host often until its about 1 am. then i start connecting to people in europe. the new Dark maps are coming out soon. so ill probably get them just because of more achievements and WAR MACHINE baby :) :)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
rofl at me putting lil boosie on the mic every time i either died and respawned or killed someone this morning. that shit was hilarious.

'uh ohhhhh im in the game, watch me do me'

using samples or movie cuts to add in on talking shit on gow2 = tight

im noticing a increase of people calling me and my group 'niggers' lmao. i dont even take it personal its all in good shit talk and i respect it as that

Gas One

May 24, 2006
maaaan i hate bitch ass people who dont share weapons. like every round this mutha fucka is haulin ass to take the good guns

like fuck, can you share

can you should some courtesy curtis?

i beat this one fool to get the sniper and he just sat there shooting at me like he can hit me and shit

i get a email, its this dude

"NO MINE"

.....lmao wtf
i was talkin to juve about that shit...some people are fuckin hogs and it ruins this game online

Nov 15, 2007
yea thats why i usually just play with my crew, we know what to pick up... whos good with what weapons or we share... cuzz there are noobs who pick up the weapons and dont kill shit with em'... i mean dont pick it up if you not ganna kill anyone with it, plain and simple... and on the other note, thats happen to me too gas where ill grab a weapon and my team mate is shooting me and hiting me the entire match untill the round is over

Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
xbox got fix who wants to get down today?? And btw. . .they changed gears to 4 people. . .why? maybe lag reasons?
last weekend they had DOUBLE XP weekend, this weekend they had CLASSIC WEEKEND, where they go back to GEARS 1 rules. meaning 4v4 and a different stun with smoke nades. this has been on since friday and it goes back to 5v5 on tuesday and regular smoke. they did this to figure out how they could fix the smoke, how to tweak it.

this game sux when you have random people on ya team. when nobody on my friend list is on and i play alone i get host about 75% of the time. but still that dont help out when you have random people that do not even talk. but when i have friends/people i know on. we own even off host. we attack together and know what we are doing