Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Nuttkase @Nuttkase drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 :

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy1e0aWHKeA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy1e0aWHKeA[/ame]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Northern lights will always have a special place in my heart lol. When i was halfass selling weed i was getting consistent qp's of super strong northern lights. Shit was ridiculous william206 would cosign this for sure he brings up how strong that weed was every now and then haha. I don't know percentages no one cared about that shit back then but ill make an honest humble guess had to have been between 20-30% thc easily, from just the regular nugs up to the special ones that would stun ppl have them staring at them through a magnifying scope lol

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mixerr Reviews #420
This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will talk about Big Lurch and the dangers of PCP.

I have mixed feelings about Big Lurch. Big Lurch knew what he was doing when he smoked that PCP. He knew he was going to jail after he murdered. Tynisha Ysais in April of 2002. Big Lurch had stabbed Tynisha Ysais with a knife. A chunk of meat had been taken out of her face. On November 7, 2003, he was sentenced to life in prison. I have no sympathy for his behavior. I do however, have sympathy for his career.

For those who don't know, Antron Singleton (Big Lurch) was a rapper from Dallas who was in 1997 a part of Cosmic Slop Shop. But MCA was financially mismanaged. MCA didn't know shit about the South. Let me put it that way.

In 1999, Big Lurch started using PCP after a car accident. It was upsetting me to see Big Lurch on Drugs Made Me Do It on Bio. This was on June 4th, 2013. All that talent go to waste. It was great to see his father, Alfonso Singleton, and childhood friend Dillon Costilla. DDA Drew Josfan spoke as well. Black Market Records and Stress Free Entertainment were involved as well. Big Lurch made a comeback in the news on March 2015.

PCP is very dangerous. PCP is not a play thing. I would not recommend that to anyone use PCP as a recreational drug. Really PCP does kill people. People start acting strange and different once they have started consuming PCP.
I'm reading previous pages of Freedom Town and I just busted out loling at "PCP is not a play thing."

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hell yes, i fuckin love top pot apple fritters. Im no doughnut expert and don't regularly eat them but those are the best ones in my eyes
An ex employee of the theatre works at their main baking facility now and her apartment is right by the theatre so she's always bringing I like three dozen doughnuts for us all the time. Dinner last night at work was doughnuts. I'm not even the biggest doughnut fan but there were chocolate glazed custard doughnuts and those rule so they were dinner.

Apple fritters are pretty good too.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
It really depends, i mean technically you can do it until the coil breaks, which i haven't been able to accomplish. Longest ive used the same coil was probably like 3 weeks. I usually rebuild a new one once a week,and i dry burn / clean it / rewick about once a day or every two days. After awhile youll see the wire kinda change, it'll look "rusty" It's oxidation on the metal from juice and it's harmless, it's not actually rust, and the resistance will start to climb. Like it might start off as 0.50ohm resistance when it's fresh and shiny and new, then a week later it might be 0.52,then climb to 0.58, 0.63 etc.,so basically you can keep using it probably up to 3months if you wanted to lol, but the quality of the vape will slowly taper down a bit. You'll notice it switching to a new coil if you've been using the same one a couple weeks. Suddenly it'll hit stronger and taste stronger with the fresh one. I like to keep it fresh as possible some ppl try to get as much life as possible and keep the same coil 2weeks - 2 months
My bad I was a little confused on what I asked lol, the rba is the metal piece the coil goes on right? Does the actual rba ever go bad or can you keep re coiling that? And thanks you explained a lot ene!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My bad I was a little confused on what I asked, the rba is the metal piece the coil goes on right? Does the actual rba ever go bad or can you keep re coiling that? And thanks you explained a lot ene!!
RBA means rebuildable atomizer, it's basically any atomizer you can build and attach a coil to yourself. Yes it's just the metal piece the coil goes onto. RBA's don't go bad unless you ruin the threads or the insulator melts because the whole thing caught on fire or something

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Technically what you have isn't an RBA, yet it can be rebuilt, though itd be relatively challenging due to the parts being press fitted together, it's hard to gain access to and build in the small area the coil goes. The RipTrippers video i linked is the actual true RBA for the subtank mini, designed to come apart with easy access to attach a coil, and screws to make it easy. They started calling then RTA's (rebuildable tank atomizers) though when its an rba inside a tank, which confuses things

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How many vapes do you have Butcher? Just one for weed and one ecig or whatever the fuck they are called?
I got the one dedicated herb vape, the arizer solo with an aftermarket glass stem / bowl from planet vapes that allows more airflow, called the PVHESGonG (planet vapes high efficiency stem glass on glass), the 18mm version, which can be attached to any bong using an 18mm female connection. To that i have the f-bomb jet diffused micro bubbler tube, which is basically just a glass bong tube you put water in and place to the stem, and it becomes a vape bong.

I have several ecigs that ive retired; i have two mechanical mods; a stainless steel nemesis and a brass nemesis. These are just metal tubes that you place a battety in, theres about a mm gap of space between the battery and the positive and negative connections, and when you push a switch it contacts the battery and completes a full electrical circuit, and fires whatever you have attached to it at the voltage of the battery you have inside. It's kind of "raw" vaping, theres no safety or fuses or circuitry.

Then i have a innokin itaste svd its a stainless steel tube mod with a microchip and you can adjust the voltage or wattage up to 15watts max. I only use it for ecig attachments you put concentrates in like the omicron extract cartridges for bho or shatter. Then i have a Duke mod #116 it's a hand made aluminum box mod with a potentiometer. It's basically a dual battety mechanical mod with a switch so you can adjust your voltage up to 6 volts, or around 55watts max.

Then i have a 150watt box mod (sigelei 150w) which is what im using. It has a screen you can adjust voltage or wattage or see your battery life, see the resistance of whatever you attach, all thay, it's my daily driver.

I had like 4 of the regular pen style vape batteries i gave all those away though

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also what brand vape do you use? the kbox mini is only 50w I seen they have 200w that seems insane lol
I have no idea what you just said there in the second sentence lol I don't vape ejuice or tobacco juice or whatever the fuck it is. Just weed. I've vaped some hash oil before too, that's it.

To answer your question though I have a Pax.