Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm at a severe calorie deficit i shouldve eaten about 3600 more calories in the past three days than i have

I think I'll purchase a luxurious high fat 0.8-1.2lb ribeye steak, let it sit out for like an hour with some kosher salt and black pepper then sear the shit out of that thing on extreme heat with a little peanut oil to a nice medium rare with a thick crusty sear finished with a little butter at the very end, then eat it while reflecting on how amazing life is

Lmao @ xtraplan being in my text predictions

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hmm.... I coooould spend all that time making that glorious steak... Or i could buy one of those screamin sicilian company expensive frozen pizzas

Which one Nuttkase @Nuttkase my future is in your hands
Steak mane. Buy a potato too and bake that motherfucker and get a bunch of stuff to throw on top of it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If i was even 10% adult id buy some fingerling potatoes and roast them, but i really don't want to clean a pan plus a roasting pan plus cut and prep everything

#laziness #doingtoomuch
I like baby red potatoes lightly brushed with butter oven roasted or sliced in chunks and sauteed in some olive oil with garlic. Then some salt and pepper to taste, maybe a little basil and/or rosemary if you have it on top. So good.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I like baby red potatoes lightly brushed with butter oven roasted or sliced in chunks and sauteed in some olive oil with garlic. Then some salt and pepper to taste, maybe a little basil and/or rosemary if you have it on top. So good.
Hell yes, the one and only time i ate at ruths Chris steak house thats the side i got (they used rosemary). One of the best meals ive ever had