Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Also what brand vape do you use? the kbox mini is only 50w I seen they have 200w that seems insane lol
Honestly anything above 45-60 watts is just flat out ridiculous. The vape is so goddamned hot you have to have HUGE airflow holes, and inhale like you're trying to clear a ten foot bong or something to have enough airflow to keep the coils barely cool enough to not just burst your cotton into flames instantly lol. Then you blow out a cloud of vapor that fills the entire room, leaves you with a massive nicotine buzz. You have to use 0 nicotine or like 1mg or 2mg maximum or you'll just get sick. The vape is too goddamned hot. I thought i was cool vaping at like 110w but that was as far as I'd go, it's just too hot and uncomfortable. I was only able to do that like a week then started almost feeling like i was smoking cigs, sore chest rough throat and waking up with a stuffy nose etc. I've dialed it down to 45w that's my sweet spot. 60w if im trying to catch a quick buzz or im drunk or something lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I have no idea what you just said there in the second sentence lol I don't vape ejuice or tobacco juice or whatever the fuck it is. Just weed. I've vaped some hash oil before too, that's it.

To answer your question though I have a Pax.
lol my bad it was a ? for butcher and for some reason i thought he was quoted or @'ed on it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If this mod breaks, which it probably will considering ive used it a few months and its mass produced in China, ill probably grab that snow wolf or snow fox 200w mod whatever it was called, because it's like $80 i think and it has all the features of my sigelei 150w yet it also has temperature control. You use nickel wire which has no resistance, and you can set your vape to temperature vs using volts and watts, and it automatically cuts off for you when it hits that max temperature you set.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Lol @versacero see what i mean. Once you get like 100w+ shit starts getting stupid. You can only hit it for like a quarter of a second or it gets to like 1000degrees and the wick bursts into flames. Also you pretty much vape all the liquid that's there in an instant. This guy probably used up about 3ml of juice in one minute. Doing that shit all day you'd go through 30ml-60ml in a day. You'd have to use 0mg or like 0.5mg or you'd probably end up in the hospital with heart palpitations. Also, it's probably toxic as fuck. When you flash vegetable glycerin past i think it's 1200 degrees it creates acrolein, which is highly toxic. He might just be getting it up to that high of temp. And who knows what kind of chemical changes occur to the flavorings at those temps; i would only use unflavored at anything 80+ watt

Mar 6, 2014

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He posted his IG here when I was adding all the sicc memvers. His IG had his real name so I tried to add him on facebook cuz I got a whole bunch of sicc members on there. Including one of the more popular freedom town posters who sent me a friend request after he found out my real name. Theres nothing wrong with that, dude is hella cool. But when I do the same that shits stalking.

And I looked at the geographical analytics for my youtube videos and someone in canada has been leaving a dislike on every video. I knew it wasn't Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus and I knew pierre's youtube from that fake mixerr review. I just wanted to make him realise how much of a douchebag hes being.

You really think I give a fuck? You posted like 1 photo a year. The only dude I'm pissed about blocking me is AP9 cuz I never even commented on any of his photos.

Funny how you think its odd when you get a request from me but theres nothing wrong with going through all of mixerr's 1000+ friends to track me down. And I knew your name from your IG, pierre had no leads. But pierre isnt the weirdo here its always me.

And notice how I got all these dudes on social media and the only one I photoshopped was the one who tracked me down to post my picture here and proceed to photoshop 400 times.

and proceeded to talk shit on my photos

I'm really starting to see some of the folks here for your true colors.....
Nah, cheeto asked him for his ig and he quoted cheeto and replied to cheeto. There was never an invitation to add him to instagram and definitely not for Facebook, which for the majority of ppl it's an unwritten rule that it is for family / real life friends only