Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I had to block that kid from IG after gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic said he was even stalking his real life friend's youtube page and shit. Weirdo status. Glad I denied his facebook request like a month ago when he tried to get on my facebook lol
Dude is a big time weirdo, I still got him blocked on here, and he tried to follow me on Instagram...and I was like:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN you a fan of Richard Sherman? He has these dreadhead tshirts they're pretty obviously seahawks colors though. Thought id @ you anyway
He prevented the 49ers from going to the Super Bowl so yeah I'm a fan of him. Do you have a pic of the shirts?

Props: BUTCHER 206

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Holy shit this greek yogurt and this banana is super good. I'm pretty damn hungry so this food is making me feel pretty blessed right now to be alive no marty, shout out to living and being alive
Dude im such a amateur vaper lol the cheap juice is fine it was the coil that I re wicked that was giving me the burnt taste cause I changed it and the juice is fine! That was my first time wicking a coil i did exactly what the Youtube said to do!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dude im such a amateur vaper lol the cheap juice is fine it was the coil that I re wicked that was giving me the burnt taste cause I changed it and the juice is fine! That was my first time wicking a coil i did exactly what the Youtube said to do!!
Wait what? Are you using a rebuildable i thought you had like a tank or something

It must be a kanger subtank can those be "dry-burned"? Like did the video tell you to take the wick out, then fire the coil without the wick to get it red hot and burn off that crusted up juice? Then you rinse everything off and put a new wick in

I have to dry burn and rewick pretty much once a day, im addicted to that fresh wick / fresh coil taste and im sensitive to dirty coils,they kinda mess with my throat

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If you're using a kanger subtank and rewicking it yourself and dry burning and doing all that you're pretty much an intermediate / nearly an advanced vaper now lol. The only real "challenge" left is learning how to correctly and safely wrap your own coils, which seems like doing way too much and is way ridiculous but once you get it down it's extremely easy. Those coils are expensive aren't they like $10 for a 5pack?or you could buy 100ft of wire for like $7 a bag of sterile organic cotton for like $4 then basically have like a 2year supply of wicks and coils lol

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Wait what? Are you using a rebuildable i thought you had like a tank or something

It must be a kanger subtank can those be "dry-burned"? Like did the video tell you to take the wick out, then fire the coil without the wick to get it red hot and burn off that crusted up juice? Then you rinse everything off and put a new wick in

I have to dry burn and rewick pretty much once a day, im addicted to that fresh wick / fresh coil taste and im sensitive to dirty coils,they kinda mess with my throat
See I don't know what any of that means lol what's dry burn? My kit came with two extra coils and I wanted to wick one to be cool ha ha this is the one I tried to wick it's the mini rba plus it's bigger then the one that was already in there

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
See I don't know what any of that means lol what's dry burn? My kit came with to extra coils and I wanted to wick one to be cool ha ha this is the one I tried to wick it's the mini rba plus it's bigger then the one that was already in there

Not sure either id have to check

Kanger subtank mini rba?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall