Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nick Cannon doesn't have no diamond encrusted shoes those are either rhinestone or moissanite. If those are really diamonds then nick cannon is a fucking idiot and i hope his organs fail again and he dies. That money could help so many people and tbh fam that's absolutely disgusting and the type of elitist abhorrent shit id put ppl against the wall for if i ran the world tbh fam

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Elitist assholes running shit, politicians and royalty banging little kids and performing weird rituals while the serfs struggle and their quality of life shrinks smaller and smaller this world is fucked tbh fam a lot of ppl need to be put against the wall and cut down by firing squad

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Alaskan Thunder Fuck is the last one I need to get to finish getting the handful of strains I actually had and knew by name back in the 90s. I'm pretty sure ATF was the first time I had weed that had a name actually. Well, I mean I was told the name of - you know what I mean. It was either that or Northern Lights.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i watched a few of them this is one i checked out i cant find the others

Ahh ok. These are aren't exactly rebuildable, they're meant for newer vapers and you just change the coil head out for a new one without worrying about rebuilding. Rewicking will still extend the coils life though and keep the vape fresher. You can still dry burn them but just have to be real careful, and only "burst fire" it meaning just hold it down til it starts to glow and let go, then repeat a couple times. If you try to hold it down too long the wire will "pop" it breaks like when a light bulb filament burns out. Sorry I'm just trying to figure shit out I'm probably just confusing the hell out of you haha

But he dry burns at about 6:40 in the video. Burning that crust to ash then rinsing ut off and rewicking will get the flavor back to nearly as good as new basically

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
For a minute i thought you were using one of these in your subtank mini VERSACERO @VERSACERO , i was like damn he advanced super fast it took me like a year to get brave enough to start doing all that shit myself haha

(sorry for the RipTrippers link hes the most annoying vape YouTuber there is but this was a good quick vid with a good tutorial)

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Ahh ok. These are aren't exactly rebuildable, they're meant for newer vapers and you just change the coil head out for a new one without worrying about rebuilding. Rewicking will still extend the coils life though and keep the vape fresher. You can still dry burn them but just have to be real careful, and only "burst fire" it meaning just hold it down til it starts to glow and let go, then repeat a couple times. If you try to hold it down too long the wire will "pop" it breaks like when a light bulb filament burns out. Sorry I'm just trying to figure shit out I'm probably just confusing the hell out of you haha

But he dry burns at about 6:40 in the video. Burning that crust to ash then rinsing ut off and rewicking will get the flavor back to nearly as good as new basically
Yeah I seen him dry burn it when I posted it I kind of skipped through them yesterday to the re wicking part lol so how many time can you re wick a coil?

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Come to think of it, I haven't had Alaskan Thunderfuck in a few years...but I have had Northern Lights in both flower and kief form recently.

I've also had Blueberry Northern Lights which was pretty hyphy but this was about a year ago...I went to the club one time not too long ago and they had only shake left and I passed on it, but I probably should've grabbed some of it anyway.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah I seen him dry burn it when I posted it I kind of skipped through them yesterday to the re wicking part lol so how many time can you re wick a coil?
It really depends, i mean technically you can do it until the coil breaks, which i haven't been able to accomplish. Longest ive used the same coil was probably like 3 weeks. I usually rebuild a new one once a week,and i dry burn / clean it / rewick about once a day or every two days. After awhile youll see the wire kinda change, it'll look "rusty" It's oxidation on the metal from juice and it's harmless, it's not actually rust, and the resistance will start to climb. Like it might start off as 0.50ohm resistance when it's fresh and shiny and new, then a week later it might be 0.52,then climb to 0.58, 0.63 etc.,so basically you can keep using it probably up to 3months if you wanted to lol, but the quality of the vape will slowly taper down a bit. You'll notice it switching to a new coil if you've been using the same one a couple weeks. Suddenly it'll hit stronger and taste stronger with the fresh one. I like to keep it fresh as possible some ppl try to get as much life as possible and keep the same coil 2weeks - 2 months