FatBlunts209 is a fuckin fool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
And even it that wasnt there, he wouldnt have to scroll through hundreds of pages. The search function is a thing.

Jesus Christ these stans jumping to all types of bullshit conclusions to defend each other

Jul 23, 2011
OH CANADA!
And even it that wasnt there, he wouldnt have to scroll through hundreds of pages. The search function is a thing.

Jesus Christ these stans jumping to all types of bullshit conclusions to defend each other
I listened to your diss record, not really my taste of music.. Have you ever heard of BABY BELUGA? I think it's my greatest hit and a remix with you on it would be spectacular

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I listened to your diss record, not really my taste of music.. Have you ever heard of BABY BELUGA? I think it's my greatest hit and a remix with you on it would be spectacular
I dont work for free reo, I need bread to eat

But if the price is right..shoot all business inquiries to my PMs

#now THATS mobb

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
wrong thread tard...

but ok ill play along.
If your getting paid prove it.
American EBT cards won't work in tha UGay so are you getting paid in CDs lol?
Look at the time those posts were posted. I posted here before you posted in that other thread so that shit wasnt a response

Tay never asked me to post that song here, I saw it in my youtube subscriptions and thought it was dope so I made a thread about it for you ungrateful MFs

I think you just getting confused making all these alt accounts..attention whoring at its finest

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
OFF TOPIC:

How the FUCK do I set google + up so I'm NOT having a thousand different fucks spamming my personal email? Like this nigga the Dali Lama, I don't fuck with him. Why is he posting some peace shit on my personal google +? It's #godscalamity and classmates, wtf? And I don't smoke weed (but think it should be legal) but why the fuck is snoop lion/dog, [insert animal here] telling me what I should smoke and how to do it?

OK, back to the thread (but only after I have my answer.)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
for real man you take too much shit on here to heart like you trippin of me posting Darkroom Videos on the East Co. Co. Forum and sicctube forum shit look at me they always talk shit bout me cause of the Track Killa and Vince shit but look at me Im not getting but hurt about it you need to just chill with that shit homes
Oooooooooh shit u see this diss to u by urney FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209