FatBlunts209 is a fuckin fool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
I responded to this stupid ass nigga's "6th mob figz member" thread with "YOUR MOM" (EDIT: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DUDE, NEVER SPOKEN TO HIM, ETC.) and this shermhead sends me this PM:

CHECK IT OUT NIGGA IF U DONT LIKE ME U SHOULD'VE GOT AT ME ON HERE AND LET ME KNOW WHATS ON YOUR MIND AND HOW U REALLY FEEL,FOR YOU TO DISRESPECT MY DYING MOMS IN THAT MOB FIGA THREAD I MADE U BEST HIDE YOUR IDENTITY AND CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS CUZ LET ME TEL YOU SOMETHIN WHEN IT COMES TO MY FAMILY I WILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE AND FREEDOM TO PUNISH A MUTHERFUCKER WHO DISRESPECTS ITS ON U LITTLE BITCH..

...:ermm: *loads up e-strap and takes an e-swig of OE, puts on Mr. Doctor's 1st album*

I'm takin this bootsee ass shit public nigga

i've never seen somebody get so mad at a your mom joke since grade school

I Understand you didnt know about his mom but i think the right thing to do would be to man up, swallow your pride and apologies.

Just my 2 cents

Dec 2, 2006
i actually had the luxury of confronting a community member that liked to run his mouth. it was on a fluke and i reckognized him by his picture, but the square tucked his tail. i didnt physically abuse him because he was so pathetic.

May 9, 2002
Huh imagine that. No mention of Piru OR Rx.
Well, he did actually. Someone quoted him, but he removed all his posts:

Originally Posted by FatBlunts209 View Post
DOUBLE C SO YOUR A CRIP NOW? IM A BLOOD FROM SMG2300 SOUTH EAST STOCKTON NIGGA MY ANGER TOWARDS YOU IS VERY PERSONAL BUT NOW IT JUST GOT GANGSTA IM DONE WITH YOU..FOR NOW..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Well, he did actually. Someone quoted him, but he removed all his posts:

Originally Posted by FatBlunts209 View Post
DOUBLE C SO YOUR A CRIP NOW? IM A BLOOD FROM SMG2300 SOUTH EAST STOCKTON NIGGA MY ANGER TOWARDS YOU IS VERY PERSONAL BUT NOW IT JUST GOT GANGSTA IM DONE WITH YOU..FOR NOW..
lol its even funnier when you stop to think, EGR sat here and went thru a couple hundred pages, few dozen threads atleast to find this thread

then fail at tryna clown lol

i applaud his effort tho, thats dedication to haterism right there lol