FatBlunts209 is a fuckin fool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
yeah..some dude from L.A. got stomped by the homeboys and there was some other fights too..

^^^^ NAW THE 1ST 2 SICCNESS BBQ'S WENT OFF WITH OUT A HITCH.IT WAS AT THE RAPTALK BBQ WHEN THAT FOOL GOT SCRAPED.AT THE 1ST SICCNESS BBQ SOME DUDE LET OFF A PACK OF FIRE CRACKERS :confused: AND SOME OF THE SICCNESS FAVORITE RAPPERS WERE DUCKIN N DODGEING LIKE A AK WAS GETTING LET GO LOL..

MY BAD AT THE FIRST SICCNESS BBQ CHIEF N HAY GOT SLAPED AND SOME OTHER FOOL GOT SLAPPED FOR USING THE N-WORD 2MUCH IN HIS RAPS.LOL DAM.

I WISH WE COULD HAVE ANOTHER SICCNESS BBQ THERE'S 3 FOOLS THAT POST ON THIS SITE I WOULD LIKE TO AHHH MEET.LOL SOME FOOLS NEED TO CATCH FADE'S....

Nov 21, 2007
If you really think about it its even more retarded for people getting mad over the internet period.
getting mad over the internet is normal IMO... its trying to act out on it that is retarded.. but regardless.. talking shit bout dying family from the safety of your bedroom is cowardly (in this case dude didn't know) because 9 times outta 10 the only reason someone will talk shit is because the other person is out of reach.. thats some ol "geek venting his anger safely" type shit.. imo

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
yeah..some dude from L.A. got stomped by the homeboys and there was some other fights too..

^^^^ NAW THE 1ST 2 SICCNESS BBQ'S WENT OFF WITH OUT A HITCH.IT WAS AT THE RAPTALK BBQ WHEN THAT FOOL GOT SCRAPED.AT THE 1ST SICCNESS BBQ SOME DUDE LET OFF A PACK OF FIRE CRACKERS :confused: AND SOME OF THE SICCNESS FAVORITE RAPPERS WERE DUCKIN N DODGEING LIKE A AK WAS GETTING LET GO LOL..

MY BAD AT THE FIRST SICCNESS BBQ CHIEF N HAY GOT SLAPED AND SOME OTHER FOOL GOT SLAPPED FOR USING THE N-WORD 2MUCH IN HIS RAPS.LOL DAM.

I WISH WE COULD HAVE ANOTHER SICCNESS BBQ THERE'S 3 FOOLS THAT POST ON THIS SITE I WOULD LIKE TO AHHH MEET.LOL SOME FOOLS NEED TO CATCH FADE'S....
man i wish i could've attended that first one... i was at lake elizabeth walking around and couldn't find any rappers though, so i left

::

Dec 4, 2006
^^^^ NAW THE 1ST 2 SICCNESS BBQ'S WENT OFF WITH OUT A HITCH.IT WAS AT THE RAPTALK BBQ WHEN THAT FOOL GOT SCRAPED.
ahh yeah you are right...i remember psydal inviting me to the siccness bbq..but i was busy that day...

there would be too many fights if they had another siccness bbq lol..