FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2015
FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 first be like

song's weak. awax is nothing more than a drug addict who only comes with tight flows when he's coked out.he's a bitch who's scared to fight and makes excusess like i drink and smoke to much, ten why you running your mouth like you hella hard nigga. a real gangster doesnt back down from a fight so when he goes to prison next time he's gonna's say he drinks and smokes to much when its time to throw down??ap9 ponked that nigga FUCK AWAX......

then B like

:paranoid:

Nov 11, 2006
What kinda fool gets a tattoo on his hand for some rapper he never met or is not associated with and used to "hate" on? Kinda sounds like the same scenario as a-wax making a diss track about a person he has never met and then shouting him out on IG....

FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 ....did akons brother give you the approval to get the tattoo?

Nov 11, 2006
Besides the bafrica tattoo, that pierx tat gotta be one of the worst ive ever seen, especially since you live in stockton and aint never even met a-wax face to face let alone made any money wit him to be tatting his label on your finger like you married to him or something...

And at least monte might have been to africa we dont know, but according to dutch theres only 3 people who make money off a-wax, thats a-wax, dutch and akons brother. So for FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 to swear like he gettin money wit a-wax is slanderous. I suggest dutch and a-wax call the snake gang attorneys and sue fatblunts for his bitchmade behavior

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Kinda sounds like the same scenario as a-wax making a diss track about a person he has never met and then shouting him out on IG....

FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 ....did akons brother give you the approval to get the tattoo?

Wax went to bat for Akon and Bu when they were beefin with Ross... They left wax high and dry when they (akon/bu) kissed and made up with Ross after the song was made. Wax stood beside someone he considered a friend at the time and did what a real homie supposed to do. One swing, we all swing.

Then, Akon and Bu made it right with Ross and they squashed it. So why couldn't Wax??

guess its not as funny to speak the truth then it is to run the "akons brother" joke into the ground

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
Wax went to bat for Akon and Bu when they were beefin with Ross... They left wax high and dry when they (akon/bu) kissed and made up with Ross after the song was made.
Which again, shows what a bitchmade mf a-wax is by dissin a nigga he dont even know because he "thought it was the right thing to do"

Wax stood beside someone he considered a friend at the time and did what a real homie supposed to do. One swing, we all swing.

Then, Akon and Bu made it right with Ross and they squashed it. So why couldn't Wax??

guess its not as funny to speak the truth then it is to run the "akons brother" joke into the ground
A-wax brought the whole akons brother thing on himself by coming on the sicc and bragging how he made a diss track about a man he doesnt even know because another man told him to

A-wax is no better than killa tay by his actions....at least tay got gangsta rap classics under his belt to back it up, a-wax got diss tracks to rappers who dont even know who he is

Last edited:

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i recall do typin this shit..as a rap fan and speakin on somethin i didnt know facts of i was on that hype a few days..till my nigga got out the pen and did time with abel.took pics with him and all.i stood corrected and i admire wax having the heart to go against the whole mob figaz and damn near the whole bay..me being a blood 2 realizing this dude is really piru and put in work i respect him to the fullest.and pull the year up of that qoute its probably when my first son wasnt even born..i just turned 31 today..and the shit me and wax talked about i know alot about most rappers in the bay and how dude does get black balled in the game..and the Rx shit is piru shut.su woop shit in my book so if i choose to rep it then thats somethin im standin for and knockin niggaz down for..and since half u niggaz follow me on instagram tag me or let me know some hoe shit like this is goin on im not on computers alot so tryin to get my attention on here is like sendin smoke signals..yall b boo imma get some rest and enjoy my turn up for my bday tonite....

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
c-fresh from nightingale did time in the feds with abel took pics wearing abels chain and all..said hus is a rat and wax ben had the green light to air out hus..like when ysll found out sicx was a chomo im sure yall stopped bumpin his shit..thats how i feel bout hus music..i got into 2 fist fights over tellin someone turn that hus shit off i we dont fuck with that snitch shit out here..really get down real rocker out here..but im waiting to get proved wrong at any moment please do so..quoting a post i said from 2006 aint slanderinr my character or ruffling my feathers on bit..and im darin someone to approach me on my rx tat thats on my fist b the last shit u see