FatBlunts209 is a fuckin fool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
OFF TOPIC:

How the FUCK do I set google + up so I'm NOT having a thousand different fucks spamming my personal email? Like this nigga the Dali Lama, I don't fuck with him. Why is he posting some peace shit on my personal google +? It's #godscalamity and classmates, wtf? And I don't smoke weed (but think it should be legal) but why the fuck is snoop lion/dog, [insert animal here] telling me what I should smoke and how to do it?

OK, back to the thread (but only after I have my answer.)
google is the playa/hataz conglomerate fuck em 10000 dat boy dalai lama ballin tho but i think he is a jew who just beleaves in jah to avoid reverse discrimination

May 27, 2006
yea fuck the last hours of work on a friday well fuck all work unless its dope but im off right now wish everyone a pleasant weekend fuck a bitch kill a hoe be nice with your neighbors and pass the holla 2 your local hoodrats PZZZZZ

Jul 23, 2011
OH CANADA!
I dont work for free reo, I need bread to eat

But if the price is right..shoot all business inquiries to my PMs

#now THATS mobb
I don't know who this reo fellow is but if you don't work for free you must be a poor old sap, my music is on Spotify, iTunes, and any other major music provider... Where is your music? Just another clown entertaining the circus I wish you well and I hope the next can of beans you open is filled with maggots and flies because that's the only thing worth being in your presence you little lesbian child rapist piece of shit

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I don't know who this reo fellow is but if you don't work for free you must be a poor old sap, my music is on Spotify, iTunes, and any other major music provider... Where is your music? Just another clown entertaining the circus I wish you well and I hope the next can of beans you open is filled with maggots and flies because that's the only thing worth being in your presence you little lesbian child rapist piece of shit
Cool story reo