Fallout: New Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
^^^ pretty much. There are a few pivotal characters that you can't kill they just get knocked unconscious. But 99% of people you can murk if u decide to. You will just have to live with the consequences, but that can be fun too

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Itll probably be next month, since Old World Blues got delayed into this month.
On the Bethesda forums Chris Avellone said that OWB was delayed because of problems with the patch that came before it, but that won't affect Lonesome Road. We'll just have to wait and see if things turn out that way though.

i killed almost all the leaders ive met so far. i went wandering around and everyone i came into contact with i killed. did i ruin the game?
You probably won't be able to help out the NCR or Legion in the main quest, but you can still work with House or Yes Man. Yes Man can't die so even if you kill House you have one more option to fall back on.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
On the Bethesda forums Chris Avellone said that OWB was delayed because of problems with the patch that came before it, but that won't affect Lonesome Road. We'll just have to wait and see if things turn out that way though.
Yea, but releasing two in the same month might be against certain policies Sony and Microsoft have with DLC. They usually don't let too many DLCs come out for the same game that close together. DLC with achievements, anyway.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Yea, but releasing two in the same month might be against certain policies Sony and Microsoft have with DLC. They usually don't let too many DLCs come out for the same game that close together. DLC with achievements, anyway.
BethBlog.com said:
Since the release of Old World Blues, we’ve been receiving plenty of questions asking when Fallout: New Vegas’ next game add-on, Lonesome Road, is planned for release. In our forums today, Senior Producer Jason Bergman posted an update:

“We just wanted to drop in here and let you know that due to circumstances beyond our control, Lonesome Road won’t be out this month. This isn’t due to any major issue with the code or content, but there are lots of factors involved in releasing these things, and one of those is causing us to slip past our intended release date.

We don’t have an exact date yet, but we’re working to get it out as quickly as possible. We’ll be announcing the final date, along with a couple of other interesting FNV-related items in the near future.”

Once we have a finalized release date for Lonesome Road, we’ll let everyone know. In the meantime, here’s the first screenshot from the new content.

Called it.

Aug 24, 2003
i forget my exact build but i basically did
5 str
5 perception
8 endurance
1 charisma
8 intelligence
6 agility
8 luck

something like that: endurance intelligence and luck being the highest stats. then i chose the perk for 3% more criticals but 15% more wear on items, and the perk for 20% slower shooting speed but 20% more accuracy. i tagged the skills Gun, Repair, and Speech. playing in hardcore mode normal difficulty

spent the first 3 hours playing this game shooting geckos and looking for a fucking root. i found the broccoli flower whatever it was but cant find this fucking root in this stupid graveyard. i also traded a bunch of cans and bottles for a shovel then dug up some graves for the lulz

im about to remake my character when i get home and choose a different trait, that -20% speed sucks, i think ill pick the kamikaze trait for more action points. my main goal is to get as many criticals from far away as possible

Jun 11, 2004
Just remember if u are havin a hard time with a quest u can turn on a map marker by activating the quest in ur pipboy and then using your compass to find what ever it is ur looking for. Have fun

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
i forget my exact build but i basically did
5 str
5 perception
8 endurance
1 charisma
8 intelligence
6 agility
8 luck

something like that: endurance intelligence and luck being the highest stats. then i chose the perk for 3% more criticals but 15% more wear on items, and the perk for 20% slower shooting speed but 20% more accuracy. i tagged the skills Gun, Repair, and Speech. playing in hardcore mode normal difficulty

spent the first 3 hours playing this game shooting geckos and looking for a fucking root. i found the broccoli flower whatever it was but cant find this fucking root in this stupid graveyard. i also traded a bunch of cans and bottles for a shovel then dug up some graves for the lulz

im about to remake my character when i get home and choose a different trait, that -20% speed sucks, i think ill pick the kamikaze trait for more action points. my main goal is to get as many criticals from far away as possible
Remember those first traits that you can choose aren't mandatory. You don't have to pick any. And if you're gonna try to attack from far away those action points won't make much of a difference since they're only useful when you're pretty close. Focus on your guns and sneak skill if you wanna snipe a lot.

Aug 24, 2003
i remade my character, took the critical trait and the small frame trait for +1 agility, tagged science, guns, and i forgot what else, lockpick i think

killed hella powder gangers, shot off their heads and stacked 5 of their heads in front of the saloon as a warning

lol