Fallout: New Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
i wonder if you keep the securitron bunker in tact if the ending is still the same or what
This is the ending if you upgrade the securitrons. Spoilers obviously...

The Courier, with the aid of Yes Man, drove both the Legion and the NCR from Hoover Dam, securing New Vegas' independence from both factions. With Mr. House out of the picture, part of the Securitron army was diverted to The Strip to keep order. Any chaos on the streets was ended, quickly. Chaos became uncertainty, then acceptance, with minimal loss of life. New Vegas assumed its position as an independent power in the Mojave.

Jun 11, 2004
What kind of character would u recommend using for lonesome Road? Like how dead money was better with a higher level stealth character, what skills/level is needed in lonesome road?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I sniped a lot in Lonesome Road. There are a lot of explosives too. Maybe an energy weapons guy would do pretty good too. I definitely don't recommend melee. The enemies there have high damage guns and the deathclaws are even more powerful. So any type of ranged-weapon character would be good. Bring some good armor too. The game recommends being at least level 25 and I started it at level 45.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Oh, and the best thing about Lonesome Road is that you can get the Deathclaw gauntlet again (like the one that was in 3). I loved walking around smacking Deathclaws in the head with that thing in Fallout 3.

When I went through Lonesome Road, I used a Melee/Gun hybrid character. I had 100 in both of those stats. Meleed normal enemies and shot Deathclaws, because they fucking suck now. lol

Also, the main new weapon you get is a rocket launcher, so explosives would work too. They give you a shit load of ammo for it everywhere.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Yeah, it's called Fist of the North Rawr.
You get the recipe to make it when you find a special Deathclaw

Also...The two new DLC packs are out today.

Gun Runner's Arsenal:
The famous weapons manufacturer, Gun Runners, has opened up their exclusive cache of armaments, including new weapons, weapon mods, ammo types and recipes. Their inventory doesn’t come without a price, though. Trek far and wide throughout the Mojave Wasteland in search of this elite class of weapons that range from the outrageously potent to the bizarrely impractical.
It adds something like 27 weapons and 40 mods throughout the game. Also, it has new challenges, perks, ammo types, etc.

It has achievements/trophies, but on the 360 the achievements haven't been uploaded to xbox.com yet, so if you earn any of the five new achievements you'll have to recover your gamertag to earn them again.

Courier's Stash:
Wake up in the Mojave Wasteland with an edge. Courier’s Stash™ gives players immediate access to four content bundles previously available only through pre-ordering Fallout: New Vegas®. The Caravan Pack, Classic Pack, Mercenary Pack and Tribal Pack each offer unique weapons, apparel and aid advantages that will help you throughout your journey.