Fallout: New Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
That would be sicc. I think I'm gonna make a new character that's like a straight up do gooder cowboy and only use pistols and rifles and shottys. A already did the energy weapon scientist dude and the evil ninja melee legion dude so yea ima try that next.

Aug 24, 2003
GOTY comes w/ the dlc ...hence GOTY

Either already on the disc or codes to redeem for the DLC (Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Borderlands)
yes, i understand that, and thanks for clearing it up for people who might not know that.
but what i was saying was Ok lets say the downloadable content is 9.99. when the game of the year edition comes out, it drops to like 2.99, is this true?

what im getting at is will it be cheaper for someone who already has Fallout New Vegas with no DLC to wait for the GOTY edition then buy all the downloadable content (does it become discounted or not?), or would it be cheaper to just buy the GOTY with the downloadable content included? or do they never lower the DLC and would it be better to just get it now without waiting?

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
correct me if im wrong but i was told that usually when GameOfTheYear editions of games come out, they make the old downloadable content for it relatively cheap.
Yeah, the DLC would come on Disc, not for a lower price, as they told you. But I was saying "That's not true" more to the fact that a GOTY version hasn't even been announced, and I don't think Fallout:NV even won any Game of the Year awards.

Aug 24, 2003
Yeah, the DLC would come on Disc, not for a lower price, as they told you. But I was saying "That's not true" more to the fact that a GOTY version hasn't even been announced, and I don't think Fallout:NV even won any Game of the Year awards.
oh

i was basing everything on the fact that Fallout3 became game of the year, and people felt screwed cause they copped the GOTY edition to get the DLC for cheaper than it would be to download, and afterwards the DLC dropped down to cheaper than it would have been to buy GOTY after already having FO3 to begin with

but this information was false im guessing

Jan 2, 2006

In Lonesome Road you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas. Ulysses promises the answer as to why he didn't take the job, but only if you make one last journey into the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. It's up to you whether you take the job or not.

Aug 24, 2003
Yea, fuck that guy. Has anyone actually tried to work for him? I pulled the plug on his bitchass both times
yea i did 4 endings. mr. house kept talking about saving humanity from itself or whatever but basically all he did was taxed everybody and it was all for money, lol

actually i didnt really like all the endings. there shouldve been a solo ending where you take over the whole wastes as a ruthless tyrant or create world peace if you're a goody two-shoe. i found out karma doesnt really matter in this game, only reputation with factions

i did yes man's ending but i blew up robot bunker, so it ended up the few remaining securitrons couldnt handle it and everything degenerated into anarchy. i wonder if you keep the securitron bunker in tact if the ending is still the same or what