Fallout 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Anybody find that alien gun yet with the space ship? That area is filled with radiation but you can still make it out of there with a few rad-x. That alien gun kills everything with one shot but you only have 110 shots or something like that to use, and shits impossible finding ammo for it, so gotta use that shit wisely.
yeah,i got it. just used the enviromental suit and the rad didnt even bother me

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Anybody find that alien gun yet with the space ship? That area is filled with radiation but you can still make it out of there with a few rad-x. That alien gun kills everything with one shot but you only have 110 shots or something like that to use, and shits impossible finding ammo for it, so gotta use that shit wisely.
i found that shit.......that blaster is the ONLY easy way to kill the Deathclaws, unless you got missles or a fat man.

and there's a place somewhere that you can get more ammo for the alien blaster, i read about it online and wrote it down, I'm just not at home right now and dont' have the piece of paper otherwise i'd post where it is.

i've been reading a lot about the game and different things you can do and where shit is.......i think there's a total of like 6 vaults......all of them have different shit that you might want too.

my dude is neutral right now, i think a "neutral vagabon of the wastes."

but my medical, science, and repair, and small guns levels are really high along with lock picking.....

who has had more than 1 group of people come after them for a hit? iv'e had like 4-5 different groups of people come after me so far and i haven't even gone to meet "my dad" or check out project purity......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard bout that but thought it was a rumor. damn i still need to check out the whole north half of the map there's prolly mad shit to peep.
go to "minefield." then go NW of that and you'll see a power plant with big ass stacks on the top...go around to the front of it...then walk to the wrote that's straight in front of that, follow the road...it'll curve to the left...when you see the bridge is broken, hop up onto the other side and then take a left and go up the hill..........you'll find it if you do that.

Jun 11, 2004
who has had more than 1 group of people come after them for a hit? iv'e had like 4-5 different groups of people come after me so far and i haven't even gone to meet "my dad" or check out project purity......
you mean the "regulators?" WHy they comin after you if your nuetral? My dude has bad karma all the way and they used to come for me but I'd just blow of they domes with my combat shotty. there were prolly 7 or 8 groups of em but after a while they stopped comin. fools prolly learned they lesson lol.

Feb 14, 2006
you mean the "regulators?" WHy they comin after you if your nuetral? My dude has bad karma all the way and they used to come for me but I'd just blow of they domes with my combat shotty. there were prolly 7 or 8 groups of em but after a while they stopped comin. fools prolly learned they lesson lol.
Two different contract killers. One comes after the evil, the other comes after the good/neutral.
I dunno what i am, but when i listen to the radio the dude calls me an "evil bastard from vault 101". Guess im bad.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
well for awhile i was an Evil Fat Cat, lol.....but then i went neutral when i was helpin gpeople and i still had like 3-4 groups of those fuckers come after me....i did the same though, let them run up and then dumped on them with the combat shotty....or the alien blaster works but i don't use that shit on humans......

they're easy to kill tho...i've had the Talon Mercs after me a few times too though....i killed the guard for the cannabals, so they don't like me and when i went back to arefu i had to kill everyone cause they were shooting at me.....now i just gotta find a key to that main dude's house and take all his shit.....hahaha....

the part i like about the regulators though is when they're dead and you pick up their shit, you can read the "hit" that's been put on you...all of mine so far are for 1000 caps for my head......wanted dead, not alive by any means, lol.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Two different contract killers. One comes after the evil, the other comes after the good/neutral.
I dunno what i am, but when i listen to the radio the dude calls me an "evil bastard from vault 101". Guess im bad.

LOL!! i didn't know they'd come after me even if i was good/neatural.....thanks for that info.....

and the radio shit is hella easy......it's going to get the declaration of independence that's a little more difficult...or one of those deals i can't remember which one right now but one of them is a btich...although there's 2 stealth boys in one of them spots....and in one of those museums there's a ghoul hang out and they'll be cool to you as long as you don't fuck with them.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i ran across the talon mercs base camp on accident pretty early in the game and killed ther commander so nobody really fucked with me the second half of the game. my character was good so the mercs were really the only ones that came hunting for me

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i ran across the talon mercs base camp on accident pretty early in the game and killed ther commander so nobody really fucked with me the second half of the game. my character was good so the mercs were really the only ones that came hunting for me
Im wondering who the fuck puts the hit out for me, I got the same guys after me the Talon Merc and my guy is square as hell, its at Great Humanitarian. I got the achievements for all the stages in that though and now is time for the neutral side of life.

Jul 3, 2008
man im stuck. im in sum museum where them ghols or whateva them zombie lookin fukkers be livin it

im tryna kill off they whole lil establishment but they got this robot mothafukka that DONT die

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
man im stuck. im in sum museum where them ghols or whateva them zombie lookin fukkers be livin it

im tryna kill off they whole lil establishment but they got this robot mothafukka that DONT die
Thats the underworld,you dont even need to be in there,all the quests there are optional,nothing to do with the main story

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I know I just returned this game and got my money back but now I feel like buying it again lol.

Jul 3, 2008
Thats the underworld,you dont even need to be in there,all the quests there are optional,nothing to do with the main story
i know but i wanna kill them ugly mothafukkas...n the shit saved while i was in there so i cant load out of it

Jun 11, 2004
You can see wat you are on your pipboy under "stats".

Feb 14, 2006
LOL!! i didn't know they'd come after me even if i was good/neatural.....thanks for that info.....
Im guessing the developers wanted the neutral guys to deal with the same shit the assholes do. lol. This way neither side can complain about not gettin any action. I think its pretty cool. I read the man who asked you to detonate the bomb is the man behind puttin a price on youre head for refusing to take the entire city out. When i start over im gonna blow that shit up.

You can see wat you are on your pipboy under "stats".
LOL @ me gettin this far in the game and finally figuring that out. thanks.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
incase some don't know...the MAIN story ends abruptly...as in you may not realize it's going to end...and once it does...you can't play the story or the shit afterwards.....

so you gotta save it before....