Fallout 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
im starting to get sick of this game the weapons suck fucking bootsy ass hunting rifle against a big ass mutant with a chain gun and shit has anybody came across some better weapons/armor??

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
im starting to get sick of this game the weapons suck fucking bootsy ass hunting rifle against a big ass mutant with a chain gun and shit has anybody came across some better weapons/armor??
Its not a retards game just going out there with shitty weapons aint going to help you for shit, you have to look for weapons in abandoned places or where raiders are at in their hideout, or you will find schematics on things you need to find to make a weapon on your own. I got a shit load of guns from either earning or finding it or making it, If you do the wasteland survivor guide in Megaton that bitch sells schematics to make a rock-it-launcher you can fill that gun with toys all kinds of shit and shoot at shit, but you need 1,160 something caps first. I suggest to take it slow and don't just run into those big mutant fucks avoid them until you have plasma guns or laser guns, shit even a minigun will work, If you have Frag grenades those work too but you have to be in a good position to throw em.

Jun 11, 2004
yeah as long as you keep upgrading your weapon skill (melee, lasers, whatevs) and can find some good equipment for that skill it makes a big difference. I just got power armor, flamethrower and a fat boy and now i'm unfukwitable. You can always chuck hella grenades at someone with a bigger gun and then just take their shit.

Jan 23, 2006
damn haha does it really end like that? the ending was random, i was trippin while in the purifier thing like " they put me in this air lock thing but didnt tell me the password to get out". i also noticed that i did alot of exploring before actually starting the story because alot of places in the main quest were places that ive already passed through. everyone was dead already. never encountered a death claw or that thing thats on the cover

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
hell yea i got that lincoln repeater rifle out the museum and that shit cracks domes i forgot all about using r2 when im about to kill somebody always aim for the head with the shotgun when the enemys hella close they head just burst and shit..

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
wow, this game only took 2 days before it got boring just like far cry 2. Back to the shop with it tomorrow i think...

Jan 23, 2006
fuck deathclaws...hate those things

and oh yeah...A3-21's Plasma Rifle>>>>>>>>>>lincoln repeater
i missed out on making weapons, never wanted to look for all the things i needed. it was always something i had just picked up and discarded. whats the damage for those weapons?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you dont have to make it

i think the plasma rifle had 47 damage,the critical rate is so high though that i never had to use more than 4 shots on the enclave soldiers. the bullets of the repetaer dont peretrate their armor well so at the end of the game all i used was the plasma rifle.

repeater is good for raiders and mutants but nothing touches the a3-21 for armored soldiers

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
do they have gamefly or something similiar in the UK?

if so,sign up,its the best thing you could ever do
assuming that's some sort of rental place where you rent games from, yes. the thing is though. the place i buy my games from has a policy where if you return the game within 10 days of purchase with a receipt (even if its been opened) you get your money back..

Jun 11, 2004
yea the ending was abrupt. kinda left a lame taste in my mouth cause i didn't see it comin. but i heard there's tons of different endings so i'ma start my new "do gooder" character and peep the energy weapons this time.

Jul 3, 2008
im headin out to rivert city rite now
jus replaced that satelite thing for the radio station to work
this game go hard as fuck

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Anybody find that alien gun yet with the space ship? That area is filled with radiation but you can still make it out of there with a few rad-x. That alien gun kills everything with one shot but you only have 110 shots or something like that to use, and shits impossible finding ammo for it, so gotta use that shit wisely.

Jun 11, 2004
Anybody find that alien gun yet with the space ship? That area is filled with radiation but you can still make it out of there with a few rad-x. That alien gun kills everything with one shot but you only have 110 shots or something like that to use, and shits impossible finding ammo for it, so gotta use that shit wisely.
i heard bout that but thought it was a rumor. damn i still need to check out the whole north half of the map there's prolly mad shit to peep.

Jan 23, 2006
i actually havent played since i beat the game, so basically to explore more of the map i have to reload my last save before i beat the game?